• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody getting impaired tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Anybody getting impaired tonight?
      Sup Bring. Nothing for me tonight, dealing with nerves over a personal matter that's culminating tomorrow. Then I'll either be celebrating or coping, if you feel me.

Comment

• I went out to an oppai pub yesterday.

Now I feel like going out and finding myself a whore.

Or maybe I'll call the girl from the oppai pub later who's number I got.

Comment

• My bro came over, we on the drank ... but I think i'm about to pass out ... I will resume around 9 am fellas

Comment

• Sorry to hear that, Tengo. Hope all goes well for you tomorrow. If you're celebrating tomorrow, I'll be here. Well, I'll probably be here regardless, but you get my drift.

Fight the good fight, 'Stang.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Tengo. Hope all goes well for you tomorrow. If you're celebrating tomorrow, I'll be here. Well, I'll probably be here regardless, but you get my drift.

Fight the good fight, 'Stang.
              Thanks bruh, I need a miracle with this one. I'll almost certainly be around at some point.

Comment

• Will do Bringer ... what you drinking on ... we had some Perc's and drinks ... i'm almost out of it at this point

Comment

• Actually, I'm not drunk right now, I'm high. Benzos and marijuana.

I don't post in the weed appreciation thread when high, though. It's just not the same. DL is my home, you guys are the crew. Plus I'm not big on talking weed strains and all that ****. I'd rather just get faded and let the conversation flow wherever.

Sounds like some serious ****, Tengo. Keep me posted, bro.

Comment

Sounds like some serious ****, Tengo. Keep me posted, bro.
                    It's not life-shattering or anything, just a matter of great personal importance to me. Will do bruh.

Comment

• Big one for me tonight. I'm not starting drinking until later.

I'm staying up for the fight. I'll be on here pissed up talking bollocks .

Comment

Working...
                      X