Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time I ever got legit drunk I chugged half a water bottle of vladdy vodka outside the phillies stadium.

About a half hour later I was throwing up in the stadium, falling asleep at my seat, and then later started a brawl in the subway. Terrible terrible terrible

To this day I gag when I even smell vodka

Comment

• I love curries, I love Lager
      Stick me with your big Pork Dagger.

Cheers, Fellas. Here's to us:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
        I wouldn't chug liquor myself, although I have more than a couple times drank a bottle of whiskey in one sitting (and I was completely wrecked every time). Chugging a bottle of 80 proof is I would say very possible, although it probably could be ticket to the ER, even for a very experienced drinker. Everclear, is no way in hell. I would think you may just keel over on the spot.

Here's a video of Ryan Dunn slamming a whole bottle of tequila.

jesus christ. dunn was a hero

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
          I love curries, I love Lager
          Stick me with your big Pork Dagger.

Cheers, Fellas. Here's to us:
          Ive always had doubts about ur love of all things pork and ****.

Anywayz, im posting here, trying to drink a couple of frozen buds, then i may post in the weed thread. All whilst watching Austin Powers...AKA...Liz Hurley's t1ts.

Actually, i should really just go on MFC and then pron the night away. Possibly rewatch The Wire, Ren and Stimpy and eat an apple crumble. They may be a sprinkling of Funkadelic in there also.

Do u think Tulisa likes to be anally assaulted whilst on coke?

Comment

• Prime Liz was an ATG.

That blubbering bufoon Grant was a right dipstick to mess it up with liz and her Boobies.

As for Tulisa, then I imagine she gets anally destroyed in London Backstreets on a daily basis.

Comment

• And Fabiana Udenio. :wank:

Comment

• That's not your Mother, It's a MAN, BABY!

Comment

• you know what's sad. I'm fresh out of the joint..........I was charged with 2nd degree felony assault with a deadly weapon. But the state lowered the charge to a misdemeanor and made me plead guilty essentially. lol for defending myself in a fight leaving the bar.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    you know what's sad. I'm fresh out of the joint..........I was charged with 2nd degree felony assault with a deadly weapon. But the state lowered the charge to a misdemeanor and made me plead guilty essentially. lol for defending myself in a fight leaving the bar.
                    Well it's good you got out. Sounds like it could have been worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      Well it's good you got out. Sounds like it could have been worse.
                      The States case fell apart, but I was literally facing 2-5. This should be a lesson for everyone to just walk or run away. Nobody here has anything to prove lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X