No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    i'm not a vod expert, but i drink water out of glass bottles every day (resusable milk bottles, like a filthy hippy.)

that stuff is behaving like water. vodka would "bubble" a bit. i'm not sure how to describe it. if you shake a bottle of vod at room temp it will behave differently than a bottle of water. that looks like water to me.

i refuse to believe that this guy can drink vodka at that pace. certainly not everclear. that would put you in the goddamn hospital.

if he can, he's a beast.
    People still get milk delivered to them in Jew Stinkland?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
      Waking up to a handful of pain killers, washed down with flat lager.

Next stop: The Kitchen. For a bacon sarnie.
      I fuckin love this guy.

Not in the biblical sense.

Get your minds out of the gutter.

F@ggots.

Comment

• You know How I roll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derailed View Post
          People still get milk delivered to them in Jew Stinkland?

i'm too close to civilization to get milk delivered, which is gay as F, because i would.

i buy the milk jugs up north when i ski, clean them out, and keep them as glasses.

Comment

i'm not a vod expert, but i drink water out of glass bottles every day (resusable milk bottles, like a filthy hippy.)

that stuff is behaving like water. vodka would "bubble" a bit. i'm not sure how to describe it. if you shake a bottle of vod at room temp it will behave differently than a bottle of water. that looks like water to me.

i refuse to believe that this guy can drink vodka at that pace. certainly not everclear. that would put you in the goddamn hospital.

if he can, he's a beast.
            I dunno. I've seen most of his drinking vids on youtube, to me he seems to be drinking the real thing. He's certainly not normal. I don't think he's faking it, he has some crazy tolerance for alcohol, he's overweight, he might have simply build up this crazy tolerance. He's also self-admittedly an alcoholic, his mother died from alcoholism too. To me he seems legit, but fair enough if you guys think otherwise. I had a hard time believing it too.

Comment

• Some of them could be real (it isn't unheard of to chug a bottle of 80 proof), though I have serious doubts. The everclear one is definitely fake, I sort of would guess they probably all are.

Here's another:

From the comments:
              whiskeybusness 13 hours ago

I drink 151 and all the bottles come with a fire cap in the neck. That did not.. Fake

Comment

• My beer **** destroyed the toilet this morning with the force of 10000 angry gods

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
                  Some of them could be real (it isn't unheard of to chug a bottle of 80 proof), though I have serious doubts. The everclear one is definitely fake, I sort of would guess they probably all are.

Here's another:

From the comments:

you could drink me and my best mate under the table. could you put a sizable dent in a bottle of heavy proof everclear, or even a bottle of vodka? could you even come close?

most people can't even drink a bottle of water that big in one try.

Comment

• Back on the ale-train, nothing stops this train, nothing.

Comment

you could drink me and my best mate under the table. could you put a sizable dent in a bottle of heavy proof everclear, or even a bottle of vodka? could you even come close?

most people can't even drink a bottle of water that big in one try.
                      I wouldn't chug liquor myself, although I have more than a couple times drank a bottle of whiskey in one sitting (and I was completely wrecked every time). Chugging a bottle of 80 proof is I would say very possible, although it probably could be ticket to the ER, even for a very experienced drinker. Everclear, is no way in hell. I would think you may just keel over on the spot.

Here's a video of Ryan Dunn slamming a whole bottle of tequila.

Comment

Working...
                      X