Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
    Now the Vietnamese girl is writing me.

Does she want some of Mugicha?

She just asked me, how was my day. Haha.
    Dude, that Vietnamese girl is smoking.

You'd be an idiot not to respond.

Hit that for me. Please.

Comment

• I don't have the pics sooo, I just woke my bro off my couch ... he's driving me to get some breakfast items

Comment

• What'cha gonna get for breakfast, 'Stang?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I don't know, Mugicha. Last time I was in a martial arts gym I ended up getting ****ing abused for really no reason.

I worked with this Japanese dude. We all called him 'Sonny' because he was a little dude. He was always talking about martial arts competitions he'd be involved in, and a lot of dudes kinda gave him **** about it because they were ******ed and didn't think small dudes could fight.

One day he invited me and my brother to his dojo to test ourselves. My brother didn't go, but I did because I was interested. The instructor took no ****ing mercy on me at all. Dudes were basically taking turns stretching the ****ing **** out of me, but I took it all in jest.

Still, I never went back. Probably because I'm not really interested in martial arts in general. I wouldn't mind getting taxed in a boxing gym, though. Just for the learning experience.
          My background is wrestling. And I boxed and also started doing judo in college. I love boxing, but I quit after my first fight, because I just took a beating. Under proper conditions, I always wanted to come back and fight again. But, I was never a great boxer. I was above average for a geek off the street, but I never really made it to the competitive level.

I transitioned better into judo, even won a big tournament or two. Wrestling and judo are closer. They are quite different, but I was able to adapt, and do pretty well in judo.

My competition days are probably gone, but I still enjoy the training, and the randori (sparring).

I spar with competitive Japanese blackbelts though, that's why I get injured when I am off my game lately, haha. So I've been working on my stamina and **** lately.

I just blew my knee skateboarding though, a month and a half ago. MCL injury. I don't need surgery, but I'm still on the mend.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Dude, that Vietnamese girl is smoking.

You'd be an idiot not to respond.

Hit that for me. Please.
            We are writing back and forth.

Flirting.

I don't know if she knows I fucked her friend.

Either way, is okay.

Because, if her friend told her, I think I got a good review.

But, I don't think she told her.

Comment

• Chorizo & eggs w/ cheese ... some tortillas and beer

Comment

• Chorizo is ****ing fantastic.

Now I'm getting hungry.

Comment

• I've gotta take that shower.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
                    We are writing back and forth.

Flirting.

I don't know if she knows I fucked her friend.

Either way, is okay.

Because, if her friend told her, I think I got a good review.

But, I don't think she told her.
                    Oh, she knows you ****ed her friend. Trust me. It's the one thing chicks are guaranteed to share with one another. You must've laid it down pretty good in the bedroom, too. Otherwise she wouldn't be flirting with you.

Girls who get ****ed good can't wait to tell their friends about it. Then they do and the friends start looking at you in a different light. I've been down that road a million times already.

Unfortunately for me, I'm a committed relationship kinda guy. So I tend to find a girl I like, set up shop with her, fall in love, and forsake any strange that comes my way. It's espeically hard to resist when your girl has friends just as hot (if not hotter) as she is, though.

Still, I'm a big fan of loyalty and commitment, so I'm proud to say I've been able to resist any and all urges to date.

Unfortunately, I've also been "that dude" before. The dude who's been ****ed over royally by a girl he loved. I thought that'd change me from being such a loyal person, but it hasn't.

Comment

• Yeah, I ****ed her good.

Comment

Working...
                      X