Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Definitely not.

Plus if I stick around I can learn to throw mother****ers like that MMA dude Karo P. I'm not even going to try to spell his name drunk, but his throws were incredible.
    Judo is awesome.

Just be careful.

I always seem to injure my hip, crack my ribs, get kicked in the balls, or things like that doing judo.

Don't get me wrong, I love judo, and it is worth it. But, it makes it so that I spend more time trying to recover than doing the sport.

Maybe it is just an unlucky streak.

Maybe I'm getting old.

Comment

• Damnnn that's rough ... what I did, was get home from work, grab a couple beers or liquor and head for the shower, it was a nice start to the buzz, you're even taller than I originally thought 6'7 ? you would've been Godzilla out there, but the japanese women hopefully would all be running Towards you

Comment

• I have a few judo gyms in my city. No boxing ones though, unfortunately.

When MMA became huge when UFC got it's tv deal various martial arts gyms started cropping up all over the place. I don't really have any intrest in that sort of thing, though. I'm a boxing dude. I'm skeptical of all those gyms, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
          Damnnn that's rough ... what I did, was get home from work, grab a couple beers or liquor and head for the shower, it was a nice start to the buzz, you're even taller than I originally thought 6'7 ? you would've been Godzilla out there, but the japanese women hopefully would all be running Towards you
          They had to wire his jaw shut. He was on a liquid diet for 2 months. Steel plates and screws throughout his jaw. He was drinking liquid morphine for about a month. All the while he was laughing about it like it wasn't a big deal. Dude's a ****ing tank.

Comment

Never.

I'm 6'7", bro. I'm really conscious of falling from that height.

My brother is a diabetic and his sugar was really low (lower 50s) in the supermarket one day and he passed out. He's even taller than I am (6'10"), and the fall cost his 5 grand in surgery fees. He fractured his jaw in 5 places and knocked out 4 of his teeth in the back.

**** that.
            Damn, you's guys are like Tyson and Hughie Fury, and shiznat.

Comment

• Say what you like about Tyson Fury, but he does have a decent uppercut, and a decent chin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
                Say what you like about Tyson Fury, but he does have a decent uppercut, and a decent chin.
                yes he does

Comment

I have a few judo gyms in my city. No boxing ones though, unfortunately.

When MMA became huge when UFC got it's tv deal various martial arts gyms started cropping up all over the place. I don't really have any intrest in that sort of thing, though. I'm a boxing dude. I'm skeptical of all those gyms, though.
                  Judo is basically no connection to MMA, really. Judo is an Olympic sport, afterall.

BJJ has a lot of MMA-related mcdojos.

I would stay clear of BJJ gyms, unless you have an interest in the sport of grappling (which is an okay sport).

Judo gyms aren't usually out to scam. They have probably been around since before MMA, or the people that bread them, etc.

I am not exactly impartial. But I do love judo. So, my inclination is to say, do judo, please. hehe.

Comment

• Now the Vietnamese girl is writing me.

Does she want some of Mugicha?

She just asked me, how was my day. Haha.

Comment

• I don't know, Mugicha. Last time I was in a martial arts gym I ended up getting ****ing abused for really no reason.

I worked with this Japanese dude. We all called him 'Sonny' because he was a little dude. He was always talking about martial arts competitions he'd be involved in, and a lot of dudes kinda gave him **** about it because they were ******ed and didn't think small dudes could fight.

One day he invited me and my brother to his dojo to test ourselves. My brother didn't go, but I did because I was interested. The instructor took no ****ing mercy on me at all. Dudes were basically taking turns stretching the ****ing **** out of me, but I took it all in jest.

Still, I never went back. Probably because I'm not really interested in martial arts in general. I wouldn't mind getting taxed in a boxing gym, though. Just for the learning experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X