Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    What was the protest about?
    It was a Japanese racist/nationalist protest, anti-immigrant.

I was just intending to film. But people started grabbing me, and I went into beast mode sort of.

I didn't even realize it at the time. But I think the guys grabbing me may have been ununiformed cops.

The cops actually cracked my head. I didn't notice it until the next day.

I'll PM you a pic.

Comment

• Your Japanese sounds great, Mugicha.

Not that I know a **** about how to properly speak it, but it sounds fantastic.

How do chicks treat you over there as a foreigner? Is there a heightened allure to you or are foreigners living in Tokyo a fairly common occurance?

I'd be on a rampage downtown, myself. Mother****ers would start calling me 'Godzilla.'

Comment

Your camera is drunk, bro. It has the exact same type of vision that I currently have.

Was that Japanese phrase u were yelling also "Don't Touch Me"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post

I was just intending to film. But people started grabbing me, and I went into beast mode sort of.

I didn't even realize it at the time. But I think the guys grabbing me may have been ununiformed cops.

I'll PM you a pic.
          Damn man, it looks like they cracked you pretty good.

Do they side with the nationalist crowd, then? Or was it just because you wer ebeasting the **** out on 'em?

This is the most fascinating conversation I've had in DL for a long, long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post

I'll PM you a pic.

Comment

Your Japanese sounds great, Mugicha.

Not that I know a **** about how to properly speak it, but it sounds fantastic.

How do chicks treat you over there as a foreigner? Is there a heightened allure to you or are foreigners living in Tokyo a fairly common occurance?

I'd be on a rampage downtown, myself. Mother****ers would start calling me 'Godzilla.'
              Some girls are into foreigners and everything, but in my personal experience, it can even be a hindrance. But, it all depends. It can be a big benefit, too.

It just depends on the girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post

Was that Japanese phrase u were yelling also "Don't Touch Me"
                Yeah, I was yelling 'suwaranaide', which means don't touch me.

I also yelled 'boku wa bideo o totteru dake desu' which means, I'm only taking a video.

And I said 'boku wa jiyuu desu, boku konna koto wa dekiru', which means I am free, I can do this.

And, I said 'koko wa koueki no tokoro desu', which means this is a public space.

I don't know who hit me, or when, or why. They had no right to hit me. They were wrong. I didn't even know that I was hit though until the next day. You can't hurt me.

Comment

• Mugicha's got a skull like Chavez Sr. He just takes batons to the face like they ain't ****.

Comment

• I'm almost out of booze.

I should hop in that shower I think.

Comment

• I kind of want to call this Chinese girl I banged once.

Comment

Working...
                      X