Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'm gonna get a motorcycle license and ride a bike across Hokkaido this summer.

Comment

• I'd like to ride a bike across part of Russia one day.

Comment

• I want to get a car license, too. That won't be hard, because I have a US license, and I drove for years. It's just a simple test, from what I understand.

I want to go to motorcycle school though. I've heard it may cost me like a grand, but it is probably better for safety to go to school.

Comment

• Maybe next month I'll go to motorcycle school, and this August I may rent a bike, and take it across Hokkaido.

I've never rode a street bike, only dirt bikes, but I suppose how hard could it be.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            What were u doing in Blacksburg Bringer
            I had a business matter to attend to. Semi-personal, but still business related.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
              I want to get a car license, too. That won't be hard, because I have a US license, and I drove for years. It's just a simple test, from what I understand.

I want to go to motorcycle school though. I've heard it may cost me like a grand, but it is probably better for safety to go to school.
              Wow a Grand ? yeah it is better, that's how I got my license, through a Motorcycle training class, I have a buddy at work who just bought a bike, said fakk it i'm gonna learn on my own, tried taking it on a road, saw a car coming from a 1/4 mile away, freaked out and dropped the bike at like 2 mph ....

Comment

This is 2 nights in a row i'm drinking until sunrise ... last night some friends hit me up and rolled through around 1 am, Shot pool and played poker until like 6-7 ... now today we had the Froch-Kessler and UFC fights ... I'm probably taking Tuesday off to recover
                Same here. Two nights in a row of debauchery.

I'll pay for it monday morning, but I couldn't possibly give a **** right now. I'm flying high. Oddly enough, I thought my drinking days were behind me for the most part. You get to that point in your mid to late 20s where your tolerance starts to taper off and you think "****, I'm getting old", but apparently my tolerance was only tapering off because I hadn't drank in a while.

It's nice to know I can still hold it down for nearly 48 hours straight.

Comment

Wow a Grand ? yeah it is better, that's how I got my license, through a Motorcycle training class, I have a buddy at work who just bought a bike, said fakk it i'm gonna learn on my own, tried taking it on a road, saw a car coming from a 1/4 mile away, freaked out and dropped the bike at like 2 mph ....
                  Yeah, Japan is expensive. Some people will pay as much as like 4 grand just to go to driving school. It's pretty absurd. But, I guess that in Japan, especially in the big cities, driving can be a real ordeal, due to the narrow streets, and all the traffic and everything. I dread the prospect of driving a car in the cities. But, I would like to be able to rent a car and go on road trips. And I may want to buy a bike. I wouldn't have anywhere to park a car, but I think I may be able to manage parking a bike. Even if it means I have to stash it places, I'm pretty sure it would work.

Comment

• I guess the stars are all aligned.

Comment

• Anyone heard from Mangler lately?

Last I heard he had a new job, but I haven't talked to him in months. Wish he'd drop in on us sometime.

Comment

Working...
                      X