Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the feeling of coming back to the buzz even more than reaching the first buzz most times. I've been up and down for the past 24 hours, save for my roadtrip to Virginia Tech yesterday afternoon. After that I came back home, crashed out, woke up, and started it up again.

Monday morning is going to suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      I like the feeling of coming back to the buzz even more than reaching the first buzz most times. I've been up and down for the past 24 hours, save for my roadtrip to Virginia Tech yesterday afternoon. After that I came back home, crashed out, woke up, and started it up again.

Yeah, I've been rolling for about 20 hours now. Once you are up, you never want to be back down.

Comment

• Not so much about the chemical substance, just that you don't want the party to stop.

Comment

• Yo Mugi where's the love son? Share dem pics, I'm stuck dealing with white girls over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
            Yo Mugi where's the love son? Share dem pics, I'm stuck dealing with white girls over here.
            Check yer pm box.

Comment

• I would just post them were this a closed lounge, but I don't want to on a public forum.

Comment

• My two favorite Americans currently living in Japan in the same place at the same time.

Cheers, guys.

Nice to see you posting again, Tengo.

Comment

• I have to be honest.

I'm still smiling inside about the girl last night.

I have had a little success lately. I picked up another girl about a month ago, she was also really hot. I didn't bang her, but I made out with her a lot.

The girl last night though was a cut above the rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    I like the feeling of coming back to the buzz even more than reaching the first buzz most times. I've been up and down for the past 24 hours, save for my roadtrip to Virginia Tech yesterday afternoon. After that I came back home, crashed out, woke up, and started it up again.

woke up about an hour ago, working on it now .... for me the weekend morning buzz is best, drunkards version of wake and bake

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                      woke up about an hour ago, working on it now .... for me the weekend morning buzz is best, drunkards version of wake and bake
                      That's what I'm talking about. Breakfast of champions without a doubt.

What'cha sipping on tonight, 'Stang?

Comment

Working...
                      X