No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    got an Argentine malbec called "mountain door." it's good.

if anybody's got a matthysse joke, now may be the time.
    Matty usually gets stupid looking haircuts. Thing is though, people are too afraid to tell him that his hair looks ridiculous at times in fear that he'll put them to sleep.

Not so much of a joke as it is an observation.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      nope, but i've banged a couple of slags who do
      Yeah the girls love it. It's great stuff.

Comment

• Damn, looks like this place is poppin' for the first time in ages.

Comment

• Dewars and coke.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm still smiling about last night.

I'm having the rest of my left over bottle of wine and watching the UFC.

War Mark Hunt.

He's about to fight in a moment.

Comment

• Last night, was perfect.

I went to drink with the Vietnamese girl, and her friend. I called my buddy to come out, and he brought another friend. They are both Russians. They both got bored, and took off a little bit early. The Japanese girl was going to stay with the Vietnamese girl, but then the Vietnamese girl took off. So, it was just us.

The Japanese girl would have just gone home. But I let her come stay with me instead

We went and had one more drink, and then came to my place.

She had to leave for work early this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugicha View Post
                  Last night, was perfect.

I went to drink with the Vietnamese girl, and her friend. I called my buddy to come out, and he brought another friend. They are both Russians. They both got bored, and took off a little bit early. The Japanese girl was going to stay with the Vietnamese girl, but then the Vietnamese girl took off. So, it was just us.

The Japanese girl would have just gone home. But I let her come stay with me instead

We went and had one more drink, and then came to my place.

She had to leave for work early this morning.
                  Did you finger her butthole?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
                    Did you finger her butthole?
                    No. But I did give her 3 orgasms.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Bringer what you drinking tonight cuh?
                      I was drinking whiskey until I ran out, then I found a bottle of long island iced tea mix that my girlfriend left in my freezer the last time she spent the night, so I cracked that and downed it.

Definitely not a very manly drink, but it kept the buzz going so I'm not gonna complain.

Back to drinking whiskey tonight. Though I'm about to take a break so I can go cook up some grub. I swear, I can't get drunk without getting hungry anymore. People talk about weed giving you the munchies but that's barely ever happened to me while stoned, yet once I catch a good buzz I'm in the kitchen going through my cabinets like a mother****er.

Comment

Working...
                      X