Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Absinthe will **** you up.

I think the hallucination thing is just an urban myth.

perhaps.

wormwood is an ingredient, and i'm led to believe that it's got psychoactive properties.

anecdotally absynthe has been regarded as causing hallucinations for a very long time.

to be fair, if you drink every day excessively you can hallucinate. i bet a few of our very own drunken languagers have the odd paranoid delusion once in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      perhaps.

wormwood is an ingredient, and i'm led to believe that it's got psychoactive properties.

anecdotally absynthe has been regarded as causing hallucinations for a very long time.

to be fair, if you drink every day excessively you can hallucinate. i bet a few of our very own drunken languagers have the odd paranoid delusion once in a while.
      Not really. There is a chemical in absinthe that causes hallucinations, called thujone. The only thing is, there's so little of it in the beverage itself, that you'd have to drink far more than enough to kill yourself before you had any kind of influence from the chemical.

Analysis of old bottles of absinthe was thought to have revealed the levels of thujone were much higher a couple of hundred years ago. Upon reexamination (two or three years ago), it was found that the tests were conducted improperly and a new analysis found that the levels of thujone have always been very low.
      "Apparently".

On the Wray and Nephew tonight folks. Top shelf stuff.

Already facing an uphill battle to make the Mattysse fight.

Comment

• Just drinkin bud ice, im gonna be ****ed up in about 9 beerss more.

Comment

• Im still drinkin, been on like a week long drinkin spree. Their's no point in drinkin this much, **** i gained 3 pounds from sittin round drinkin all this *****y malt liquor .......imma have to hit the gum real hard friday, one of those lift/run till you fall the **** over. ,a=man **** all this drinkin, it has no point, it has no piints. man, whater ed, get the fuc koutta here.

Comment

• doh not drink steel resrver/]

Comment

• Yo Mike you alright son?

Comment

• Georges is an asthmatic, psychologically damaged drunk with an identity crisis.

It's best you avoid that kaffir at all costs. He'll drag you to hell.

Comment

• in my 5 years here i believe this is my first time posting in this thread, anyway, im on that gray goose tonight (old faithful) and i'm feelin good right about now

Comment

• What's cracking, fellas?

Long day yesterday that bled over into today. I ended up crashing out in the afternoon and woke up about an hour or so ago refreshed and rejuvenated. Gonna make myself something to eat and pour myself a double here in a few.

Welcome to the DL, shadow boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      What's cracking, fellas?

Long day yesterday that bled over into today. I ended up crashing out in the afternoon and woke up about an hour or so ago refreshed and rejuvenated. Gonna make myself something to eat and pour myself a double here in a few.

Welcome to the DL, shadow boxer.
                      you a beer man or a liquor man ??

Comment

Working...
                      X