No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
    The world is a strange place. Missed the fight to hang out with an amazing Israeli girl that I just met tonight over at her apartment. Does this make me a fraud as a boxing fan?

it's all about the man in the mirror, miburo-sama.

did you smash, and was it worth it?

-----

fao drunken languagers: i just cracked a nice spanish red. it's a rioja from '08. it's pretty damn tasty. got a nice deal on it, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      it's all about the man in the mirror, miburo-sama.

did you smash, and was it worth it?

-----

fao drunken languagers: i just cracked a nice spanish red. it's a rioja from '08. it's pretty damn tasty. got a nice deal on it, too.
      Definitely worth it. This girl is amazing. And no, we literally just met - got to know each other, felt each other out. I'm already pretty intensely attracted, and I think she is as well. Made plans this morning to meet up at her place again as soon as possible, later this week. She's 28 and literally has a world of experience. There's no games-playing or beating around the bush with her, so I have no problem moving at the rhythm we've already established. Just hope Russian doesn't try to kill me for this.
      Last edited by Miburo; 05-05-2013, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• I just wanna reach out and touch Tom Hardys traps...just for a second....nothing wrong with that. :wank:

back to the vodka...

Comment

• I think I've been dry for 22 days.

Tomorrow, I'm going to a college party. I may have a few drinks.

Comment

• Back on the foolishness.

I think its finally taking over my brain in a bad way.

Ass-fist a comatose woman till she wakes up and drink a cup of her puke. That will make you invisible to satellites. Don't tell the government I told you that. Those federal fuck-heads are just looking for an excuse to take me out.

Comment

• Left Hook Tua says I "pretend" to be drunk to impress a bunch of mools.

He also fathered a buttplug named Led.

Comment

• New England and Bostonguy exchanged wedding vows at the Boston Beer Company (Samuel Adams) Brewery last fall.

Comment

• Rip is a nigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Rip is a nigger.

Comment

• It's been raining all day, but that's Tokyo. Imma hop in the shower and get ready to go to the college party. I think I'll pick up a bottle of scotch on the way. None of the blended **** either. I haven't drank in over 3 weeks, I need to get some real ****. Or maybe I'll get a bottle of some single malt Japanese whiskey.

My Russian friend just told me that he'll introduce me to a really hot Chinese girl who likes Americans. Luckily I've been working on my Chinese.

你很可爱. 我要吃你.

Comment

Working...
                      X