Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really banged the **** out of my knee, skating last night.

It was my fault. I was doing something stupid, like skating down the bicycle ramp of a set of stairs.

I usually hurt myself on my skateboard doing something stupid.

I in fact just got back from the hospital. I was in a lot of pain.

I banged my mcl pretty good. My knee is unstable. But, I didn't sever it or anything, and the doc told me not to worry too much.

Comment

• I didn't really spill much of my beer though.

Comment

• **** it, I'm having a glass of wine or so.

I've been limping and riding a bicycle one legged around town.

I've had a tough go of things lately.

And I ****ed my knee.

That's what I need.

I've got a party organized at my friend's house. I got 3 girls coming. All cute. One girl, I am getting close with. The 2 I know are now bringing a new friend. I got a buddy coming, too. He's friends with one of the girls. So, 3 vs 3. Perfection.

My buddy and I need to go prepare his house in a couple hours, and get some food and booze and stuff. I wish I wasn't ****ing crippled right now.

The doc told me I am okay. But my knee is actually a bit unstable. It's an MCL injury, the doc told me. But, it isn't severed, and should heel fine. I've injured my knees in the past though. I should have asked the doc for a knee brace, but didn't think to. I popped by the judo club and got a roll of athletic tape though, that will work.

Comment

• Did I mention how much the weather in Tokyo sucks?

It's raining now.

The girls mentioned it, too, that hopefully the weather will be okay. I hope the weather will be okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
            To look for an Asian beezy with a nice round arse?
            Nah just for the experience

Comment

• Comment

• I'm drinking fine one dollar wine.

Comment

• Drinking some Bartenura wine that wifey brought, not bad

Comment

• I'll fake it through the day, with some help from Johnny Walker Red.

Comment

• I had an MRI on my knee yesterday. I busted it from a skateboarding accident. No change in condition in 1 week's time about, compelled me to go for an MRI. I can go get the result in about 3 hours, or so. Wish me ****ing luck.

Comment

Working...
                      X