No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    These hangovers I have been getting recently are brutal. Seriously I'am basically incapable of doing anything on sundays now.

I went to visit my friend this weekend at his school needless to say shenanigans ensued

gotta drink more of that water and less of that liquor. you getting up there, old man. i turned 26 yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      cuaht1520 tried to eat somebody.
      and he wasn't even drinking

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Goodluck brah....
        Thanks bruh. Rolled the dice today, she's apparently coming over to drink some stout and crash with me later this week. My gut feeling is this is more likely to be a fwb thing than a relationship, but appears to be going smoothly thus far.
        Last edited by Miburo; 03-26-2013, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• My motherfucking good luck went unnoticed. Last time! Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
            My motherfucking good luck went unnoticed. Last time! Haha.
            Haha, thanks bruh. Figured you're an alt or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              Haha, thanks bruh. Figured you're an alt or something.

But nah, not an alt. Have joined a few forums. Never thought of doing it.

Comment

To be perfectly frank, this is the hottest white girl I've ever had a chance with - from an objective standpoint I would likely judge her to be out of my league. We mesh well in terms of interests, so at this point it will basically come down to the simple fact of whether or not she's actually attracted to me. If she is, things should be quite pleasant for me in the near future. Thanks for the well-wishes bruh.
                Hope everything works out playboy!

Comment

• First sane day I've had at work in couple of weeks. Actually home, and it's still daytime. Having some Modelos, might jump into some Johnnie Walker later.

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    Hope everything works out playboy!
                    It didn't Blown off tonight at the last second with a lame excuse, after buying a really nice growler of the **** she likes to split. I immediately countered her with solutions to the supposed issue until she couldn't fight the obvious implications of what she was doing anymore and just stopped responding. Then I called her on her bs, which I of course saw from the start. Oh well, to be honest I expected this (seriously, I'm not just saying that to save face in this instance). But I only let myself be played until there's no benefit in it for me. Have another girl I like more, but progressing that one is much more complicated. Probably gonna remain in a dry spell for awhile yet.
                    Last edited by Miburo; 03-29-2013, 04:16 AM.

Comment

It didn't Blown off tonight at the last second with a lame excuse, after buying a really nice growler of the **** she likes to split. I immediately countered her with solutions to the supposed issue until she couldn't fight the obvious implications of what she was doing anymore and just stopped responding. Then I called her on her bs, which I of course saw from the start. Oh well, to be honest I expected this (seriously, I'm not just saying that to save face in this instance). But I only let myself be played until there's no benefit in it for me. Have another girl I like more, but progressing that one is much more complicated. Probably gonna remain in a dry spell for awhile yet.
                      Damn son!

but fock it! wipe yourself off and on to the next

Comment

Working...
                      X