Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These hangovers I have been getting recently are brutal. Seriously I'am basically incapable of doing anything on sundays now.

I went to visit my friend this weekend at his school needless to say shenanigans ensued

Comment

• Went out with an incredibly hot girl tonight. Wish me luck with this one fellas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        Went out with an incredibly hot girl tonight. Wish me luck with this one fellas.

Comment

Went out with an incredibly hot girl tonight. Wish me luck with this one fellas.

good luck man!

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post

good luck man!
            At the very least, I don't think finances are likely to be an issue with this one bruh. I ain't got dat phat cash anyway nohow.

Comment

At the very least, I don't think finances are likely to be an issue with this one bruh. I ain't got dat phat cash anyway nohow.

lol , i hope all goes well friend , ain't nothing like hookin up with a hot woman and getting the perfect end result.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                lol , i hope all goes well friend , ain't nothing like hookin up with a hot woman and getting the perfect end result.
                To be perfectly frank, this is the hottest white girl I've ever had a chance with - from an objective standpoint I would likely judge her to be out of my league. We mesh well in terms of interests, so at this point it will basically come down to the simple fact of whether or not she's actually attracted to me. If she is, things should be quite pleasant for me in the near future. Thanks for the well-wishes bruh.

Comment

• I have alot of stories to tell you guys. I'll get around to it soon.

Blow your mind kind of stuff.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

To be perfectly frank, this is the hottest white girl I've ever had a chance with - from an objective standpoint I would likely judge her to be out of my league. We mesh well in terms of interests, so at this point it will basically come down to the simple fact of whether or not she's actually attracted to me. If she is, things should be quite pleasant for me in the near future. Thanks for the well-wishes bruh.
                    Goodluck brah....

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      I have alot of stories to tell you guys. I'll get around to it soon.

Blow your mind kind of stuff.

cuaht1520 tried to eat somebody.

Comment

Working...
                      X