No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    Hey Jorges ... what's your cheap beer "go to" ... the beer you drink when you're not trying to impress someone ... the type of commercial beer all us can actually admit to drinking
    1. I don't drink beer to impress people.

2. I don't have any particular go-to beer, cheap or of high quality. But I do like Natty Daddy and Molson XXX. I am also drinking Bud Black Crown at the moment for the first time, its not bad. I also found Corona Familiar to be enjoyable.

Comment

• I'm drunk and burping up a storm.

Comment

• 2 beers and a hydrocodone in just found this kinda wish i noticed this thread a while ago lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post

2. I don't have any particular go-to beer, cheap or of high quality. But I do like Natty Daddy and Molson XXX. I am also drinking Bud Black Crown at the moment for the first time, its not bad. I also found Corona Familiar to be enjoyable.
          I've been wanting to try that Bud Black Crown I'll pick some up tomorrow ... and Corona Familiar is good, in Mexico that's what they drink not the regular Corona piss water, is it available in anything aside from the 32oz bottle ?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            I've been wanting to try that Bud Black Crown I'll pick some up tomorrow ... and Corona Familiar is good, in Mexico that's what they drink not the regular Corona piss water, is it available in anything aside from the 32oz bottle ?
            If it is in anything else besides the 32 oz bottle I havent seen it.

Comment

• Taking it easy tonight. Had some of this fancy stuff I bought in Italy, aged Grappa. Very smooth.

Now finishing off with cheap crap

Comment

• I'm so fucked up right now...I had to take a leak a while ago, don't even remember if I did or not. And I think I just crapped myself.....yeah it's confirmed. I crapped and pissed my pants. Oh well, I'm still getting lap dances....

Comment

Taking it easy tonight. Had some of this fancy stuff I bought in Italy, aged Grappa. Very smooth.

when were you in the motherland?

and what's grappa?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Taking it easy tonight. Had some of this fancy stuff I bought in Italy, aged Grappa. Very smooth.

Review, cunt?...

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      when were you in the motherland?

and what's grappa?
                      This summer and several other times, mostly as a child and teenager. Grappa is a liquor that made mostly of pomace, which is made of grape skins, seeds and stalks left over from wine making process. Its a bit harsh but the aged version is smoother. The non-aged stuff is clear and the aged is brown.

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      Review, cunt?...
                      Its not bad but not great either. Its sweet, bready, slightly metallic with a touch of booze and hops bitterness. Definitely bolder tasting than regular Bud.

Twat.

Comment

Working...
                      X