Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well. I should just be happy. I've been meeting new people, and getting closer to some other friends recently, and I'll be seeing a lot of old friends and family soon. Maybe I can get some play from the girls in Oregon.

Comment

• You despise Adrien because he's a coon.

Comment

• You can't prove that, Jeff.

Comment

• Can you spell, "f u c k _ u p" ?

I have an examination in 8.5 hours.

I spent the whole day getting drunk, paying my taxes (which was a necessity), shopping for gifts, and getting drunk.

I have my exam in the morning, which is a lock.

I went to 3 different bars today.

Been drinking a bunch.

It is 1:30am.

My exam is at 10am.

I should be awake at 7:30am.

I have 2 girls, and one best friend who is a dude, who are suppose to call me in the morning, to make sure my ass is awake.

I'm worried about going home in 2 days. That is why I am so ****ed up in the head right now.

There are a lot of problems at 'home' right now, which I'm not even going to start to go into.

Even if there weren't, it's still a *****.

Okay.

I am okay.

Let me turn that frown, upside down.

Comment

• About 2 hours to go time.

I just had a shower.

Gonna have breakfast, put on a nice shiny suit, and head to the uni, where I can go over my notes for a while, until it's time to go.

Comment

• I did it.

And more importantly, I managed to live to tell about it.

Before you guys know it, you will be referring to me as 'Dr. Nodogoshi'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                About 2 hours to go time.

I just had a shower.

Gonna have breakfast, put on a nice shiny suit, and head to the uni, where I can go over my notes for a while, until it's time to go.
                Yeah, and this didn't work out.

As soon as I left my room, I realized I'd forgot my exam ticket. So, I had to double back.

Then, I went and had some breakfast of raw egg over rice and natto (fermented soybean). This is a normal breakfast in Japan, and one of my favorites. I could only eat half of it, though because I was sort of nervous.

I was on my bicycle because I was worried I was running late, but then I figured I'd leave my bike in front of my place and walk. Walking is a good time to think and reflect. And, I live very close to the school.

I walked around the campus a little bit. I visited the duck pond in the wooded area at one of the sides of the campus. I then went to the preparation room, with about 25 minutes to spare, and figured I'd look over my notes and some of my documents.

I reached into my bag, and pulled out the binder that was suppose to contain all of this, and it was the fucking wrong binder.

I walked very briskly back to my place. I didn't feel like running in dress shoes.

I got there, and it fucking wasn't there, either.

So, I got on my bike, and rode very quickly to my office, which is on the exact opposite side of the campus to where the exam was at. I got my binder, and caught my breath, had a cup of water, and then rode at a normal pace so that I didn't get winded to the exam place.

I arrived with just enough time to take a piss, wipe the sweat off of my forehead, tie my shoe, and have a few sips from a water bottle.

Actually, I was 1 minute early when I sat down in front of the door waiting to be called inside.

My notes were useless. The first question had to do with my research proposal, the same proposal I was going to read over, as well as other documents, during the 25 minutes I had allocated, before I realized I didn't have the right binder.

But, the exam went okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
                  I don't know if I qualify to post but I am buzzed.

So there's this girl.......

Nah, I'm not drunk enough.
                  Are you drunk enough now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    I've been through the ringer a bit myself.

I had to teach a class this morning, and it sucked.

I have a PhD entrance exam in a few days.

I've just been working on my notes, and sipping a little whiskey.
                    I was fired.

Hahaahahaha.

I think it is mostly because I'm going to the US tomorrow for a month, so it's easier to replace me.

It was a pain in the ass, anyway.

It wasn't so much the alcohol, I was much more stressed out about the exam, and the stress about going home tomorrow. It is a stressful endeavor, when your family is dysfunctional, and you are leaving Tokyo to spend 3 weeks in the backwoods of Oregon.

Also, I was teaching an elderly couple. The dude loves me, but the wife has never loved me, and she is the boss of the relationship. And lately, she's been getting angry that her English isn't as good as she wishes it was.

I was really depressed for the last lesson, and apparently it was the last straw (plus I'm leaving for a month).

The only problematic aspect is that I had the job through an intermediary, who will probably be skeptical to give me other jobs (I've been teaching her daughter too, but her daughter is about to go to the UK, so that one is over as well, because of that).

I hate teaching English. I don't even care.

But, I usually try my best. One bad day because I was stressed about my exam, and going home, ostensibly ****ed it up. Actually, I know that the boss-wife never liked me that much, that she has been discontented because I haven't made her fluent (impossible), and that me going home for a month is unacceptable.

Comment

• I did indeed pass my exam. (I have a nice professor, who gives me the ins when they come.)

Comment

Working...
                      X