Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished the bottle. Major headache. Life goes on.

Comment

• And just like that, I am torn between two ****ing females.

I don't even give a **** abut any of this sort of ****.

I don't even care about either girls that much. (I'm not gay, just saying. I'm laid back.)

God damnit.

Comment

• Upon reflection, I guess there is one of the girls which I kind of like, and enjoy spending my time with.

She isn't perfect.

But, she's a nice girl, still.

I should try to get with her.

And god damnit,, I'd better try to get with the other girl, too.

I'm just an innocent, small town American guy.

**** you, Tokyo.

Comment

• I'm having some whiskey, and a beer, for breakfast.

Comment

• Yesterday, went not so bad.

Comment

• However, with respect to the girl which I came closest to hooking up with, I didn't even think to get a phone number, or facebook, or anything.

Comment

• Wow, I just typed up an epic story, and somehow I managed to hit the back button, or something, so that it was all lost.

Comment

• I have no patience to retype it, and I don't even really no what I was getting on about, when I wrote it.

I'll just abbreviate.

It involved getting off the train at the place of a girl with whom I wanted to hook up.

I wasn't really ready to go with her, but my friend coaxed me on. Everyone was Japanese, except me (though I speak Japanese fluently), and he was telling me, 'go, go, go'.

However, once we got on the street, it became apparent that she lives with her family.

I reflected, in the nonexistent post, that perhaps I should have suggested getting a hotel. But, the thought never crossed my mind. I am a person from a small town.

I'm going to post this now, so that it isn't lost.

Comment

• So, when it became apparent that this girl lives with her family, I hugged her and said goodbye.

Very foolishly, I never managed to get her phone number, or facebook address, the whole night.

In any case, I needed to hurry back to the station to catch the last train home.

I got there on time. But, there is this weird tendency in Japanese train stations. The last train is always on a different platform, than that which is indicated on the signs.

I was standing on the normal platform.

Than, the train came, across the way, on a different platform.

I said something like, "what the fuck is this. goddamnit."

And then, I jumped off of the platform, ran across the tracks, and caught my fucking train.

I got a lot of odd looks on the train. But, it was the last train. I thought about going down the stairs, but there was no way I would make it in time. And, I checked three times that there were no oncoming trains.

I talked to one of the guys that was giving me odd looks.

He was Nepali.

I knew it from the first sentence he spoke (not that it is bad, in any way, whatsoever). I just knew, because of his English accent.

He said, "that is the first time that anyone has asked me if I am Nepali".

I told him, I know because of your accent.
                    Last edited by Drunken Cat; 02-23-2013, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• There's this other girl, with whom I've made sort of a rapport of sorts.

She's my only possible connection to this other girl, since I didn't get her number or anything.

It's a kind of dilemma.

Comment

Working...
                      X