No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    It doesen matter who we are...what matters is our plan..................to get ****in real drunk as ****
    You back on the sauce, Mike?

Comment

• Thank you sir

I tried to make something similar but apparently posted under non stop boxing. Novice.

Anyway, cheers.

Comment

• If you like Belgian beer, try this one

One of my current favorites. Grimbergen.

Comment

• Now

Comment

• Comment

• **** it, let this be a place for another ranting and raving from me.

Actually, not so much to talk about.

I'm going to Oregon in a couple months, to stay for 2 and a half weeks, or so. I posted it on facebook, and suddenly all of these girls were messaging me. Some girls in Oregon. One girl in Japan I haven't talked to in a long time, one Chinese girl who lives in Europe. I'm suppose to meet her in Beijing in June, haha. The Japanese girl lives in Kyushu. I might have to make a Kyushu excursion soon, also. And, of course Oregon.

I'm 28. Haven't had a serious girlfriend, since college. Of course, I've been with girls, but no girl wants to settle down with my broke ass. I guess, it is time I just start hitting up all of these females. You know, the trick is to just show them a good time. Let them know you are an honest man, a genuine person.

Comment

• I don't know what it is but drinking on a Sunday night always winds up with me getting depressed. Now Im drinking cheap Canadian Malt Liquor and cursing at the TV/

Comment

• how about vodka,whiskey

Comment

• That old dude on your sig and av looks like he drinks whiskey for breakfast.

Comment

• you dont drink hard liquor?

Comment

Working...
                      X