No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    I'm having a hard time right now. Based on the masters thesis, and the awkward sleeping hours, and the fact I'm back on the sauce. Not sure what to do with myself. I don't know how many hours of sleep I have had in the last few days, but I'm thinking it wasn't many. It's weird, I lay down for a rest and it is like I am dreaming while I am still awake. Then I get up and check the clock, and only 20 minutes are gone.

Somehow, I've been drinking it seems for almost 12 hours. I have no idea how I can manage this, especially with very little food, and I've already made 2 beer runs and am almost poised for another.

I kinda feel like going out and finding a whore.

Despite the misconceptions around the forum-sphere, I've never actually had sex with a prostitute.

The closest I came, the ***** tried to use saran wrap for a condom, and I told her back off, and just had a saran wrap *******/titjob/handjob combo instead.

Indeed, prostitution comes in many fine varieties in this fine country.

I was thinking of going to an oppai pub, or titty 'pub', which is a place you go to drink for an hour and handle the ******* of two girls (half time each). You can kiss them as much as you want, and kiss and touch them as much as you like above the waste.

Then I thought of going for one of them Chinese massages. This is a lot cheaper, and you can get a happy ending. As I've never been though, I don't know what you can do, and I'm always afraid that the cute girls on the street are just bate, but once you get inside you are served up to some hag.

I could just call my old girl, she'd probably come over, but I don't need that sh i t.

Maybe I'll just settle in and stay put. I got nothing to gain by going out in this condition.

Or do I? Maybe going and grabbing on some random girls' ******* for an hour while drinking is precisely what I need at the present moment.

you live quite the life, my friend.

Comment

• I barely remember making that last post. After making it, I just went to a nearby Korean restaurant, had some bibimbap and another beer, and then went back home and passed out rather early. Yesterday I spent drying out, and also finished reading a copy of Oliver Twist I'd been working through. Today I was up bright and early. Gotta try to get a bunch of work done before the weekend.

Here's what bibimbap is.

Comment

• I'm putting this thread on notice right now.

In a few hours I should be well on my way to getting completely ****ing obliterated.

Comment

• Goddamn these beers are tasting fantastic right now. It's certainly been a while.

Cheers, gents.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Goddamn these beers are tasting fantastic right now. It's certainly been a while.

Cheers, gents.
            And THIS is how a epic night in the Drunk Lang begins. You bring the beers mah homie Bringer. I got the good rye whisky. Now lets get this gotdamn party started.

Comment

• Chief!

How ****ing long has it been since we've chopped it up in here together?

I've got the 'Stella' on tap tonight, my man. Two 12 packs of long necks with 4 down and 20 more to go, assuming I make it that far.

How's the Mrs?

Comment

Chief!

How ****ing long has it been since we've chopped it up in here together?

I've got the 'Stella' on tap tonight, my man. Two 12 packs of long necks with 4 down and 20 more to go, assuming I make it that far.

How's the Mrs?
                A friend of mine stocks Stella like mad, even though I think you can find better in the same price range. Don't know if I could personally drink more than a few in a row without the flavor wearing on me a bit. I had a couple sips of scotch (all I have currently), just chilling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                  A friend of mine stocks Stella like mad, even though I think you can find better in the same price range. Don't know if I could personally drink more than a few in a row without the flavor wearing on me a bit. I had a couple sips of scotch (all I have currently), just chilling.
                  I'd prefer a nice scoth right now, but you gotta make due with what you've got, y'know?

On a side note : I can already tell this is going to be a fantastic night. I'm on my 5th beer, the old school users are crawling out of the woodwork, I got the lights down low and the music playing smoothly in the background, and Tengo came out of retirement.

I love this ****.

Comment

I'd prefer a nice scoth right now, but you gotta make due with what you've got, y'know?

On a side note : I can already tell this is going to be a fantastic night. I'm on my 5th beer, the old school users are crawling out of the woodwork, I got the lights down low and the music playing smoothly in the background, and Tengo came out of retirement.

I love this ****.
                    Haha, I still post a bit, mostly in the history section. I'm pretty much in the same boat as Mangler now, we acknowledge our past-primeness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                      Haha, I still post a bit, mostly in the history section. I'm pretty much in the same boat as Mangler now, we acknowledge our past-primeness.
                      I don't know where the two of you guys got the notion that you were past your primes. Anytime either of you guys come out of retirement and post again you make it clear that you're still leaps and bounds beyond what the n00b crowd is capable of.

I've been here longer than both of you guys, so it's I who should retire.

**** that noise. I'll take you two to war with me any day of the week without hesitation.

Comment

Working...
                      X