I just download torrents n burn em.

**** payin for DVDs.

Comment

• im out, gonna go play NCAA 10

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
          I just download torrents n burn em.

**** payin for DVDs.
          I wanna do that but I need to upgrade my Mac....I still haven't seen Friday the 13th...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
            I wanna do that but I need to upgrade my Mac....I still haven't seen Friday the 13th...

Man even if you got to the US late you still shoulda seen em all by now.

Not like they won any Oscars but damn. All the man's movies, the Jaws, the Rockys, etc. **** like that is just movies everybody's seen a million times over.

**** man, I gotta hit up Manglah da Stranglah in a lil bit. No action tonite dammit, so I'll be up drinkin a while. Gettin back in the habit.

Comment

Man even if you got to the US late you still shoulda seen em all by now.

Not like they won any Oscars but damn. All the man's movies, the Jaws, the Rockys, etc. **** like that is just movies everybody's seen a million times over.

**** man, I gotta hit up Manglah da Stranglah in a lil bit. No action tonite dammit, so I'll be up drinkin a while. Gettin back in the habit.
              I just haven't. I know its bizarre. After I watched the nerds top moments in that vid I dedicated to you on your birthday, I became intrigued.

Sounds like the first few are the best.

Comment

I just haven't. I know its bizarre. After I watched the nerds top moments in that vid I dedicated to you on your birthday, I became intrigued.

Sounds like the first few are the best.
                Same wit every series. There could be no sequels if it wasn't a winnin formula. But the originals stand out. The ass end of the series was wack.

6 is king tho, hence my eternal avatar.

And I'm lovin the work you just done on Jr's mug, Xmas style. :mangler:

Comment

Same wit every series. There could be no sequels if it wasn't a winnin formula. But the originals stand out. The ass end of the series was wack.

6 is king tho, hence my eternal avatar.

And I'm lovin the work you just done on Jr's mug, Xmas style. :mangler:
                  It was jr's idea, lol...

I just do what he tells me.

MissDeeCole's mug on his CD cover was all me though...

I love her.

Comment

It was jr's idea, lol...

I just do what he tells me.

MissDeeCole's mug on his CD cover was all me though...

I love her.
                    Jr is full of gr8 ideas. He my pride n joy Dap. I luv how he exerts peer pressure. I'm tellin ya, my boy is the future. :mangler:

And everybody luvs MissDee, whether she wants em to or not. BB made sure of that.

Comment

• That Sac card was all right. Maskeav got it in the 1st round. Bad let down, because they ran for the door's. Some good undercard bout's, though. I missed that old ass building for a second.

Comment

Working...
                      X