Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To save time, here's the full retrospective:

Comment

• I was invited invited to st. george spirits in alameda by a nice woman who was flirting with me, im wondering if their beer is any good? I haven't went yet since i have a girlfriend :-/

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        It really bothers me that I can't pinpoint where that's being shot. It might even be near the outskirts of Odaiba, or Shinkiba, but Yokohama is my primary guess. It has the feel of Minatomirai but I don't spot any of the landmarks.
        Yeah, I'm really not too sure myself. It does feel slightly like Yokohama to me as well, but it's hard to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
          I was invited invited to st. george spirits in alameda by a nice woman who was flirting with me, im wondering if their beer is any good? I haven't went yet since i have a girlfriend :-/
          Coincidentally I saw a video about their absinthe production recently. Looked legit. I'm not sure what else they make.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
            Coincidentally I saw a video about their absinthe production recently. Looked legit. I'm not sure what else they make.
            Damn it, im gonna have to visit soon somehow with my brother or something lol. I actually forgot about the invitation until i saw the card and what she wrote on it.

Comment

• Seems like I must have smoked all my cigarettes last night. (Either that, or left them at the bar.)

I want a smoke, but I don't want to go buy a new pack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                I havent drinked since the end of july, can you believe it? I dont crave the **** anymore either. And I gotta Goodman thread cookin up in my head. . .
                Yes, make it. And good for you quitting drinking. I wouldn't be able to.

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                For a BELGIAN beer I would agree (because they are the best), but it is a solid, drinkable, basic beer.
                Assuming its not skunked, at best its a mediocre beer. It is easy to drink and doesn't have any off-putting flavors.

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                I always thought Stella was more Czech style.
                Stella is really a standard, mass produced European Pale Lager.

Crikey, I am hungover. I can taste the booze in my mouth. I lost count of how much I had to drink.

Comment

• +

Comment

• you chaps would probably drink poor new england under the drunken language table.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      you chaps would probably drink poor new england under the drunken language table.
                      Nodo seems to be at the height of his powers. I'm past prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X