Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    it happens to great men, bud.

i was walked over to a girl that i thought had been glancing my way at my gym yesterday. she was right next to the cables. cute little thing. probably 5'3" and 110 lbs. early 20's.

i was about to open my mouth to say hello and caught her facial experession. she literally looked DISGUSTED with me i just kept walking.

i have no idea what was going on, but needless to say, the mission was aborted

on to the next one.
    I feel you man, though I was referring to individuals I've known for extensive periods of time.
    Last edited by Miburo; 09-07-2012, 12:39 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Ahhh, still drinking. Thinking of whether to pass out now, or stay up for the meaningless Frans Botha fight.

Comment

• World cup qualifiers are also keeping me occupied though.

Comment

• I'm gonna serenade all of you.

Comment

• For the record, I'm a bit drunk, but Tengo is one of the guys I really respect on this site. He might not remember it, but it was he who talked **** to me in Japanese once, when I was in a bad rut. That was really kind of him, because it made me be less full of myself. I wish I could give him some advice on his current woman problem, but I'm too much of a **** up myself to give advice to another.

If I sound drunk, it's probably because I'm on my 10th beer or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                For the record, I'm a bit drunk, but Tengo is one of the guys I really respect on this site. He might not remember it, but it was he who talked **** to me in Japanese once, when I was in a bad rut. That was really kind of him, because it made me be less full of myself. I wish I could give him some advice on his current woman problem, but I'm too much of a **** up myself to give advice to another.

If I sound drunk, it's probably because I'm on my 10th beer or so.
                Well it's not a "problem" per se anymore seeing as the fallings out were complete, and just coincidentally happened to all occur in an abnormally short time frame (none related to any other, not a playing the field kind of thing).

Didn't realize that incident influenced you so much Always happy to bash people in Japanese. イジリ倒そう!
                Last edited by Miburo; 09-07-2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• 僕はdrunkです。

Comment

• I'm happy to make it home without sleeping on a bench.

But, now I feel better. I guess the walking and fresh air was good for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by nodogoshi View Post
                      僕はdrunkです。
                      相変わらずやな(笑)

Comment

Working...
                      X