No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    Yeah? Maybe I'll pick some up at the tobacco shop across the street.
    Look for Djarum Blacks. They're Indonesian clove cigs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      Keep posting these videos. I think I'm gonna go back and listen to the Euro techno one you posted before after this one plays through.
      All the tracks I posted are pretty godlike. Chocolate Disco is as much nostalgia for me as anything though

Comment

• Bring should enjoy this one:

Last edited by Miburo; 09-03-2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Red wine.

Comment

• From Lithuania. This will knock yer on yer feckin arse

Comment

• I mentioned that I was meeting a Chinese girl yesterday to tell her about traveling in Korea. I did indeed, followed by an izakaya and then karaoke, and then... I'm not saying.

Pretty bad chick.

Comment

• More booze. White wine, at the moment. I went out and had some Guinnesses at the bar earlier.

Tomorrow, another English lesson in the morning. And later on, my new Chinese girl is suppose to be coming over. I probably have to try and be sober.

Comment

• This is a nice song.

Comment

• Wow, I just drank a bottle of wine, which followed 2 pints of Guinness at the bar which was preceded by nearly another full bottle of wine.

Yes, I'm a fuck up. That is why I was in the thread the other day about whether your life is ****ed up.

I think that this Chinese girl is going to leave me because I drink too much. But, we haven't really even started yet. So, I'll just try to keep it sober tomorrow. And maybe, I'll take a nap and try to clean my room up a bit before she comes over.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X