Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This weather in my neck of the words of Tokyo has been crazy for 2 days. It's raining and thundering like crazy outside.

Comment

• Good think I have a stock of booze left over from last night.

Comment

• Alright, let's get this party started Euro-style

Comment

• Have u ever tasted tonic water without anything else in it? Bluh, doesnt taste very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Have u ever tasted tonic water without anything else in it? Bluh, doesnt taste very good.
            Yep, it's very bitter. The original, unmixed intention of the drink (in its older, much stronger form) was medicinal, hence "tonic".

Comment

• Damn, everyone bailed

Comment

• golovkin is the real deal
                that guy can f#ckin fight.

chavez trains in his living room...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                    Yep, it's very bitter. The original, unmixed intention of the drink (in its older, much stronger form) was medicinal, hence "tonic".
                    The current weaker form wouldn't do anything but make me nauseous.

On another note, I finished a bottle of this, not bad. 8.5 pct alcohol, and its thick. A heavy beer for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      The current weaker form wouldn't do anything but make me nauseous.

On another note, I finished a bottle of this, not bad. 8.5 pct alcohol, and its thick. A heavy beer for sure.

By itself it's pretty unpalatable, which is the source of the idea to mix it. When it was the stronger, medicinal version used to treat malaria people couldn't keep it down, so they mixed it with gin.

Comment

Working...
                      X