Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate my new neighbor across the street. Dude looks like a fuggin ******ed dinosaur wearing Prada glasses and shit. Ole chalk board forehead havin ass nicca.

Comment

• Prada glasses ain't a good look on anybody - Least of all an old ass white dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Prada glasses ain't a good look on anybody - Least of all an old ass white dude.
        Naw, it's some doucher in his 20's. He drives a 370, and listens to some kind of techno shit. I want to take shit on his lawn already.

Comment

• Sounds like a hipster f*ggot to me, minus the techno.

Could be a hybrid.

Comment

• Does he wear winter hats in the summer, by chance?

Comment

• Well, I think I need to go to the library now to return some late books before it closes.

I hate going to the library half drunk.

And then, have some breakfast/lunch/dinner.

Comment

• Pulling any **** tonight, Nodogoshi?

Based on your experience, is that easier or harder being an American in Japan?

Comment

• 160 ounces. Over 13 beers. Who want's some?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Pulling any **** tonight, Nodogoshi?

Based on your experience, is that easier or harder being an American in Japan?
                    Probably not.

I don't know, within the bubble that I live in the girls are pretty difficult. But when I go outside of this bubble, it's pretty easy.

I'm in a university environ, and the girls aren't very easy to get into the sack. But when I go out and meet random girls, it isn't difficult to at least get to hang on to and kiss on a girl.

Comment

• I'm tempted to go hit up a club downtown, in particular one of the sleezier ones in Roppongi. But at the rate I've been spending the last few days, my bank account is going to be empty by the end of the week if I keep it up.

Then again, I do get paid soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X