Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busch. I ain't gettin it, so I'm drinkin it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      No i whooped a ******* ass and i am not worried about him or his b itch ass gang.I roll on my own i dont need anyone to back me up

haha
      no, man.

you made it up, and that is what it is.

Comment

• Shit.

Just found out my job got postponed. Oh well. More beer for me. It's 7:11. First beer opened.

Comment

• on my fourth beer - op is the best brand mang

Comment

• I'm on the straight whiskey again.

Which reminds me of the other day. I drank probably a bottle of whiskey to myself, and then woke up in the morning with a pounding headache, and with the light still on, and my bag, a bag of chips, and my folding chair on my bed with me. The funny thing was, I still remember folding up the chair and for some reason hurling it against the wall that my bed is against, and then lying down for a rest I just have no idea why I decided to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              I'm on the straight whiskey again.

Which reminds me of the other day. I drank probably a bottle of whiskey to myself, and then woke up in the morning with a pounding headache, and with the light still on, and my bag, a bag of chips, and my folding chair on my bed with me. The funny thing was, I still remember folding up the chair and for some reason hurling it against the wall that my bed is against, and then lying down for a rest I just have no idea why I decided to do so.

they call that being sh#tfaced...

Comment

• Sup boys. Sippin' on a looted a Sam Adams Summer Ale. Not the best but it's free.

Comment

• Turned 21 on monday guys, been down the shore all week destroying my body with alcohol.

Comment

• I have a small laceration on my left thumb. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      I'm on the straight whiskey again.

I couldn't help but laugh my ass off ... this type of thing happens to everyone that gets shitty drunk ... you wake up the next morning and say ... WTF ??? shrug it off and grab another drink to help the morning jitters

Comment

Working...
                      X