No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    xanax justs chills you out man, thats all i dont **** wit pain pills no more.
    Dude xanax come downs are worse then heroin,i had a close homie that used heroin to get off of xanax.and then we tied him down to his bed and locked him in his room.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Fuk'd wit some pills in my day, but never xanax. Everybody I knew just got hurt, not stessed out.

And Mark you on Hurricane huh? Jack Daniels or Cuervo are my fightin drinks.
      I miss my baby man he is me and all that is me.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post

where are the nortenos when you need them?
        ??????????

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          I miss my baby man he is me and all that is me.
          You said he wit folks. Just spendin time or is there some kinda problem you got goin on?

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
            You said he wit folks. Just spendin time or is there some kinda problem you got goin on?
            Really the first time i have spent more then 24-48 hours away from my kid man i just love the little booger.not sure if you have kids bro but mine grounded me really changed my life i am not the man i used to be at all.

Comment

• Thinking about going down the block and flinging some singles at some whores.

Comment

• Well shit man, long as he ok I'm sure you'll manage. Just make sure your ppls keep him away from fruit bottyish influences. No gayass playdates at the park or no shit like that.

While you here. enjoy the drank and dead that urge to scrap. Thats how mufuggas get arrested.

I got 4 down myself. I'm goin slow as molasses, and lovin it. This wk is turnin out aight after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  ??????????
                  didn't you have some sort of street run in with a man who claimed to be a "norteno" very recently? there was a thread about it i believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    didn't you have some sort of street run in with a man who claimed to be a "norteno" very recently? there was a thread about it i believe.
                    Yea not worried about it.

Comment

• Cant wait for tomorrow Broncos training camp live on espn thank you Peyton.

Comment

Working...
                      X