Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do it. I killed a 2 bottles of Beringer a couple days ago. Not bad. Paul Masson rose is my brand tho.

Don't matter my nig, just drank sumthin.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
      Do it. I killed a 2 bottles of Beringer a couple days ago. Not bad. Paul Masson rose is my brand tho.

Don't matter my nig, just drank sumthin.

german wine in glass, cigar in hand...oh ya....and i had a few xanax

Comment

• Xanax huh? Everybody in here pill poppin these days.

No injuries or disorders here the drank can't remedy. At least for the short term. I'm probably too shot to fux wit pills. I don't think I could handle it no more.

Comment

Xanax huh? Everybody in here pill poppin these days.

No injuries or disorders here the drank can't remedy. At least for the short term. I'm probably too shot to fux wit pills. I don't think I could handle it no more.

xanax justs chills you out man, thats all i dont **** wit pain pills no more.

Comment

• How you cop xanax anyway, hookup from a friend or you been to the doc for sumthin? Perc n oxy used to blow up whenever somebody went to the doc BITD.

Comment

• Drunk as sht and ready to fight anything moving

Comment

How you cop xanax anyway, hookup from a friend or you been to the doc for sumthin? Perc n oxy used to blow up whenever somebody went to the doc BITD.

Doc gives em to me, cause it do have a alot of stress in my life, though it's been better as of late.

Comment

• baby is with the folks and i have knocked about 7 of these back

drinking thug style tonight

Comment

• Fuk'd wit some pills in my day, but never xanax. Everybody I knew just got hurt, not stessed out.

And Mark you on Hurricane huh? Jack Daniels or Cuervo are my fightin drinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                      Drunk as sht and ready to fight anything moving

where are the nortenos when you need them?

Comment

Working...
                      X