No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I hear Asians gamble a lot as well. Any truth to that?
    Yeah, if you consider pachinco parlors in every neighborhood heavy gambling. I'm not sure if the average person indulges or not though.

Comment

• Back on the sauce again.

I must say I'm developing a taste for this ****

Comment

• I been gone too long. Had a cold and couldn't drink. I'll be back in here soon.

Comment

• Another long day of classes/studying. Just decided to wrap it up at 2am.

On a side note, it seems I have a 40 minute presentation on the present banking crisis (err, the banking aspect of the financial/economic crisis) in 1 month. One more thing, it's gotta be in Japanese.

This ****'s gonna kill me before I get the chance to finnish my studies.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
            I been gone too long. Had a cold and couldn't drink. I'll be back in here soon.
            Yeah I got hit with a cold recently myself. I was basically bed-ridden for almost a week, didn't drink and hardly even left my room. I was afraid I'd come down with pnemonia or some **** (had a few cases when I was younger). I finally went to the clinic and checked out ok. They gave me some meds which enabled me to at least function a bit. I usually don't take **** if I can avoid it, but I was sick of being stuck in my tiny ass room.

Comment

• Motha FUCKASSSS

Comment

• Originally posted by Move BRICKS™ View Post
                Motha FUCKASSSS

I rarely drink whiskey.

Once in a while it's alright though.

Comment

• On the shandy tonight. can't wait

Comment

• Who on the drank?

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      Who on the drank?
                      £1 drinks at Walkabout Nottingham tonight.

Spent £30, and I still feel sober. I dranked but I'm not drank.

Comment

Working...
                      X