Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hows everybody doin mang, im goin on 8 ice house- might stop there, but feeling good

Comment

• Had to check in right quick. Finna go lay it done right now. Good night of Boxing, and Crown and Coffee awaits me in the a.m. See ya'll then.

Comment

• Sup homies, started a pretty depressing new job recently

Comment

• About to head out and BBQ shish-k-bobs. Have to make two trips because I don't want to set the beer down.

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
          Sup homies, started a pretty depressing new job recently
          Sorry to hear about the job, is it so bad that me saying "it could be worse" won't help.

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Had to check in right quick. Finna go lay it done right now. Good night of Boxing, and Crown and Coffee awaits me in the a.m. See ya'll then.
          Could see more of you around here bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Sorry to hear about the job, is it so bad that me saying "it could be worse" won't help.
            In sharp contrast to just about every other hiring decision that's made these days (where you can't even gain any consideration without being almost overqualified), I'm actually highly underqualified for this position but got picked up anyway over other candidates just off peripheral skills. Given that I'm the sole replacement for someone a million times more experienced, I think there's a strong chance I don't last long once said employee is gone in a week. So that's the situation more or less.

Comment

• Long day. Time for drank.

Comment

About to head out and BBQ shish-k-bobs. Have to make two trips because I don't want to set the beer down.

I'll probably be around a lil more this upcoming week TBear my good man. Mrs. Chief just had a lil surgery last week so I been tendin to her, and tryin to catch up on the fights and discussions from this past weekend. I miss choppin it up witchall, and will be posting more in the near future.

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                Long day. Time for drank.
                Whatcha say there Mang mah homie? You seen Broner and Keith Thurman this weekend?

Comment

• I ain't see none of the fights this wknd Chief. I had shit to do around the house. I read the headlines tho. Never thought much of Broner anyway, so fuck it.

Comment

About to head out and BBQ shish-k-bobs. Have to make two trips because I don't want to set the beer down.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                      I ain't see none of the fights this wknd Chief. I had shit to do around the house. I read the headlines tho. Never thought much of Broner anyway, so fuck it.
                      You get a chance, check um out. I like Broner. I think that his game is only gonna expand, but that all depends on him, and who he brings into his camp. But his upside dont got no ceiling if you ask me, but I wont no more soft touches for the kid. If you gon talk big, then take the trainin wheels off.

Thurman was clean. Crude at times but pretty clean nonetheless. He's got some serious pop, and will be up at 154 in a couple of years I imagine.

Lora gave a good account of himself. Thats one tough SOB bruh.

Comment

Working...
                      X