Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw, Rocky Balboa is a damn good movie, sorta the shot man's anthem in film.

But it loses quality points cuz Tarver's in it. I still hate that mufugga.

Comment

• It's not a handout, bro, we've known each other for years and I'd be happy to you out. I have two storage tubs in my bedroom closet that are just overflowing with spare gaming stuff I never use, some consoles, extra controllers, memory cards, power supplies, video cables, and the like. So think nothing of it. Send me a PM if you need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
        Btw, Rocky Balboa is a damn good movie, sorta the shot man's anthem in film.

But it loses quality points cuz Tarver's in it. I still hate that mufugga.
        Yeah, I thought it was a much more fitting end to the series than the fifth one was. I hate Tarver too, but I was too drunk to give a ****. Infact, the training montage in that film actually inspired me to finish my bottle of wine when I didn't think I could.

Comment

• I'd go check it now if downstairs wasn't so goddamn far away. I'm actually kinda paranoid now. I might have to dig out that Sega and fire it up before work. I gotta know. It's gonna bother me if I don't now that I'm thinkin about it.

Comment

• Here's hoping it works, so you can end your paranoia. If not, I got your back. Until you find out, keep drinking.

Comment

• Damn, now I got Rocky movies on the brain too.

This wknd is gonna be tight.

Comment

• That's how it always is when we talk, you mention some movie or some game, it gets in my head and I have to watch or play it that weekend, and vice versa. revisiting the classics never gets old.

Comment

• I hate to even hear about new games and PC gamin. It's too new age. I don't run into many ppl who even still have their old games anymore. I can't believe it when they say they just lost em or sold em. I'm self trained to hate the new generation of shit wit a passion. You're actually the only cat I talk to thats still into the classics. I feel betrayed by everybody else, sellin out the childhood goodies for the new shit. Breakin out the old games is about the only time I'd actually want some company at this point.

Comment

• I can't front - I play the new ****, too. I use my SNES more than my 360, though. I have an NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, PSX, PS2, Gamecube, and 360 currently. Not counting my Sega CD, which I never use.

The classics will always be my favorites, though. Nostalgia and good memories.

Comment

• Long as you don't betray the old school consoles, it's gravy. I get snickers and wide eyes when I go on an old school gameplay spree and mention it to ppl. I wanna smack them mufuggas who forgot about the shit we grew up on.

Comment

Working...
                      X