No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I got **** a few days ago myself, 'twas nice.

Free booze, huh? Nothing wrong with that.

How the **** have you been, my man?
    Cruisin homey.

Back to pickin up a lil more overtime, even tho I sure as hell ain't gettin 70 hr wks. And I'm feelin stronger these days. I fell off my fitness kick a while back, but I don't need it anyway. Workin long hrs in the warehouse in this crazyass heat is a damn good workout. I think I sweat off about 2 lbs everyday.

Just workin and sleepin all day. I come home from the plant and layin down in the AC puts me in a coma. I'm sleepin better than I have in a long time lately.

Comment

• Night, Manos.

Funny you mention the sleep, I'm out like a blown bulb these days myself. I spent months on the insomnia kick, now all of a sudden I'm going comatose when my head hits the pillow and without an alarm to wake me I'm sleeping 12+ hours.

Comment

• I actually slept thru my alarm this mornin. Got up in time to not be late, but man, I was out cold. I think all this heat lately drains me or sumthin. I crank up the AC to the point of bein freezin, so I curl up real tight in my blanket and poof...gone. I'm only up now cuz I had to take anotha shower. Glad I caught you online son.

Comment

• Where you at Derranged?

Get your ass in here foo.

Comment

• I'm glad you caught me online, too. It's been a while since we got to shoot the ****.

I had to do away with the traditional alarm clock, got one that plays MP3s now, so I set whatever track I want, turn the volume to max, and it blasts me out of bed in the morning. That's the only way I get up these days.

I think it's heat-related, as well. This heat wave is killing my white ass, I must sweat off a pound a day myself, but I'm eating like a starving North Korean child, too, so I'm actually gaining.

Comment

• I don't even stay up to eat. I pack a couple sandwiches for my lunch and just eat there. I ain't got time for breakfast. And when I come home, I'm so tired I don't even need to eat. I just shower and go straight to bed. I'm livin off a diet of powerade and bologna n cheese sandwiches.

And vtonite might start me on a wine binge. Bunny got Moscato, and I'm lovin it. I'll probably feel like hell tomorrow, but fuck it. I'm killin almost a whole bottle of this shit tonite.

Comment

• I skip breakfast, myself. Always have - Too much work and too ****ing early to be bothered. Once a month or so I'll get in the mood for it and just whip up breakfast for dinner. I've been cooking a lot more lately, so that's where my weight gain comes from. I did the whole "bachelor diet" for a solid year, eating nothing but frozen stuff, fast food, and easily made **** but I'm worn out on everything now, so I gotta cook if I want to eat something.

Comment

• I made a bomb ass tuna melt the other day, using tuna, light mayo, onion, celery, cayenne pepper powder, garlic powder, and a little horseradish sauce for extra kick. Melted some cheddar on that b*tch, and made myself a triple stack.

Comment

• I ain't usually hungry in the mornin. And even if I am, I'm wary of havin to take a shit at work, so I prefer not to eat in the mornin anyway.

And I can't cook for shit. Even if I could, I refuse to do dishes, so it's out. I'm done wit microwave stuff tho. Sandwiches, dry cereal, and canned shit that ain't gotta be warmed up. I'm too cheap n lazy to shop, so I try to go to the store once a month and load up on cheapass shit, enuf to last me a month at a time. It's been workin for me just fine.

Only time I ever eat a serious meal is when the bunny wants to eat.

Comment

• I was thinking of getting back in the market for a girlfriend just for the food perks.

These one night stands are all well and good, but if b*tch could make me some lasagna or something, I might consider something more serious.

Comment

Working...
                      X