Haye vs Chisora was good aye.

Amir Khan needs to retire

Comment

• Originally posted by Thor-Odinson View Post
      evening fella's

Haye vs Chisora was good aye.

Amir Khan needs to retire
      Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      I agree with everything except the rematch thing. We saw tonight the true make ups of both fighters. A 2nd go around I think is only gonna show us more of the same, Khan never improves or learns from his mistakes, he is who he is. Garcia on the other hand is only gonna get better, I like how he aint blow his load goin for the kill. They gon get Khan the fights, he just aint gonna be able to command what he is used to commanding now, and is gonna have to take the **** end of the stick in any deal he gets wit um till he erases what happened tonight.
      Roach just needs to smack him upside the head and tell him to stick n move. If he stuck to basic boxin, I think he coulda beat Garcia. He fuk'd up gettin greedy, then not readjustin when Garcia came wit the thunder. He got no chin, but he can handle that against slower guys by not gettin hit.

Comment

• Great night of fights and not a drip of alcohol didnt even smoke tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
          You better have mad drank and good pussy lined up for that nite. I got a feelin you gonna need it.
          I'll drink when I get back to Sac.

Don't want to get involved in any side show madness out in Oakland, lol.

Comment

Roach just needs to smack him upside the head and tell him to stick n move. If he stuck to basic boxin, I think he coulda beat Garcia. He fuk'd up gettin greedy, then not readjustin when Garcia came wit the thunder. He got no chin, but he can handle that against slower guys by not gettin hit.
            Basically what i said on the radio show Khan tried to brawl he is not a brawler

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Great night of fights and not a drip of alcohol didnt even smoke tonight
              Time to change that. Just crack a beer or 2. It's gettin late, you don;t need to get lit, but you need to at least sip sumthin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I'll drink when I get back to Sac.

Don't want to get involved in any side show madness out in Oakland, lol.
                Oh I don't mean while you there. I mean when you wonderin afterward why the hell you spent your hard earned $ on that fight. I can't see that fight bein anything but Nyquil wit wit arms n legs.

Comment

• If Khan continues to fight he needs to only throw 90% jabs and 10% right hands, nothing else. ever.

Comment

IDK, he cant handle pressure for the duration of a match, Maidana and Peterson showed us that. I think it would only be a matter of time before Gacia's pressue busted Khan's pipes no matter what Freddie says or does. He was tellin him some good **** inbetween rounds and Amir pulled a Manny on him and aint listen to one gotdamn word. He cant adjust on his own(Amir's adjusting is to get caught with a good shot and run). But I agree, if he woulda boxed he coulda beat Danny. Way too much speed, and offensive talent for Garcia to handle effectively IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      IDK, he cant handle pressure for the duration of a match, Maidana and Peterson showed us that. I think it would only be a matter of time before Gacia's pressue busted Khan's pipes no matter what Freddie says or does. He was tellin him some good **** inbetween rounds and Amir pulled a Manny on him and aint listen to one gotdamn word. He cant adjust on his own(Amir's adjusting is to get caught with a good shot and run). But I agree, if he woulda boxed he coulda beat Danny. Way too much speed, and offensive talent for Garcia to handle effectively IMHO.
                      He sucks under pressure cuz he runs. Cotto does the same thing. If he learned to hold, he could easily preserve the energy to box strongly the full 12. He can't fight on the inside, and he can't take a punch too well. So just hold when you got a problem. His flaws limit him, but he can work around em if he and/or his trainer smarten up. I think tonite was more a case of dumbass Khan than brilliant Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X