No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    If you call ****ting on people work, then yeah. That's literally all I do now, I just wait for someone to say something ******ed, then disprove their statement, call them ******ed and laugh about it.

Outsmarting NSB kids isn't what I'd consider work.
    Hey it still counts. I remember those days. I'm surprised you even bother to do that. It's all fruit booties talkin bout men's $ n shit.

Comment

• I don't mind moving at all when it's in good company like you pointed out, but I'm not fond of coming down the ramp of the U-Haul backwards and blind as **** as to where I'm going with a ****ing 300lbs refrigerator strapped to a dolly and only my lanky ass to keep it steady. Almost got my ass squashed that way once.

Comment

• Whenever it's time to move the big shit, just move to the 'good end.' Make sure that other mufugga gets the 'wack end' and has to walk down the stairs/ramp backwards.

Comment

• What are you drinking on tonight, Mang? I forgot to ask you earlier. Natty?

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            What are you drinking on tonight, Mang? I forgot to ask you earlier. Natty?
            Nah, I'm actually drinkin Orloff.

Comment

• I got a good buzz goin too. I started an hr ago. Takin my time and enjoyin it. Just ain't feel like beer tonite for some reason.

Comment

• I'm at the sipping stage with my scotch and water, got a good buzz going, just want to regulate that and go no further if you know what I mean. I stopped drinking to be totally ****faced months ago.

Comment

• Thats all you need. I'm doin the same thing. I took a nap, so I'll know I'm drunk when I start gettin tired. I can't go all out either. I gotta be at work at 7. I'm just lovin this vanilla and vodka. It's soothin as hell.

Comment

• Same here, feeling nice and chilled out and savoring the buzz. I probably got another hour in me, max, then I'm crawling off to bed. I got an early wake time tomorrow, too.

Comment

• How goes the domestic bliss?

Comment

Working...
                      X