Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday is recovery day, too bad I have to work under these conditions.

Comment

• Drinking?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Who's drinking? Me?????? Oh you think this here's a drink? Naw, it's just a cup of Remy 1738 thats all. See?

Comment

• Comment

• Sup boys, brutal job interview schedule this week and next, driving all over the place. Stopped off at a pub after getting back today for a little Ardbeg 10 yr. (godlike Scotch).

Comment

• Im on this

oh ****

Comment

• Comment

• Drinking Canadian Club and starting to get ready

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                  Drinking Canadian Club and starting to get ready

Off out Bossybabes?

Comment

• im putting a little bit of skol into a glass and filling the rest of the glass with lemonade.

im going wild tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by Diesel- View Post
                      im putting a little bit of skol into a glass and filling the rest of the glass with lemonade.

im going wild tonight
                      I drink vodka with lemonade, orange juice and added sugar. Have to wash it down with something else as well like Red Bull. End up with about 3 or 4 shots of vod in me. Then I do crazy things like become slightly more mouthy in clubs! I love to party by the way. Sometimes I don't even wake up until midday, usually feel pretty terrible! What am I like?

Occasionally I do that two nights in a week. Most people can't keep up with me
                      Last edited by rorymac; 06-23-2012, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X