• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I am. I just got unbanned this week.
    WTF did you do now?

Originally posted by Jack Ruby View Post
    Dos Equis and some white tequila from a dick shaped bottle.

So far I'm non-plussed by it.
    Good seein you around Jacky bruh. You stickin around or just passin through?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I am. I just got unbanned this week.
      You ate a stoppage loss Georges? I expected better

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
        I stopped expecting better from him Teng bruh, back when he gave up on the 30K post quest before the new year.

Comment

• Im done drinkin, that's more money i could spend on bullets

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            WTF did you do now?
            Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            I stopped expecting better from him Teng bruh, back when he gave up on the 30K post quest before the new year.
            Apparently even I'm not above banning. I didn't even say anything so horrible. I've gotten away with much worse. This site is getting stricter. Beware.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              Im done drinkin, that's more money i could spend on bullets
              I tell myself that every week.

Well, not bullets per say, but putting into a savings account, or something.

But then I realize that the main reason I want more money is so I can go it more often with girls. And the point of doing so is drinking, so it's a catch 22

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                I tell myself that every week.

Well, not bullets per say, but putting into a savings account, or something.

But then I realize that the main reason I want more money is so I can go it more often with girls. And the point of doing so is drinking, so it's a catch 22

People just let you down. they always do, and when your heart has been ripped from your chest, you dont care about that stuff anymore. Just too many stab wounds in my back. I think ill finish off that jim beam now.

Comment

People just let you down. they always do, and when your heart has been ripped from your chest, you dont care about that stuff anymore. Just too many stab wounds in my back. I think ill finish off that jim beam now.
                  Why is it when you type I hear Shane's crazy ass talkin?????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Why is it when you type I hear Shane's crazy ass talkin?????????
                    I am Shane Walsh

Comment

Yeah, I know. I've been used and abused all too many times. Actually, probably at least 95% of the people you meet are only interested in themselves. Probably more, I'm just being generous.

I don't know how to deal with that situation, but the thing is to try and find ways to use them as well, I guess. They're basically asking for it anyway, the sort of logic they have is that everyone uses each other.

You don't have to be mean about it, but you do need to be aware of how they think the game of life is played.

I wish it wasn't like that though.

Comment

Working...
                      X