Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    [IMG[/IMG]
    Mike Tyson77, you sold me on The Walking Dead, now I'm going to watch the series, what about "The Pacific", do you recommend as strongly as you do the Walking Dead?

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Mike Tyson77, you sold me on The Walking Dead, now I'm going to watch the series, what about "The Pacific", do you recommend as strongly as you do the Walking Dead?
      I do TBear my friend. Its not as good as Band of Brothers, but it is very goos in its own right.

Comment

YES. If you liked band of brothers, youll love The Pacific. The Pacific is much more darker,voilent,gritty, it's ****ing awesome.

Comment

I want an excuse to use this cool gif more

creepy creepy
          Tell them to let us post teh tittays and bootay, and you will have ALL the reason in the world to use that gif my man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
            YES. If you liked band of brothers, youll love The Pacific. The Pacific is much more darker,voilent,gritty, it's ****ing awesome.
            Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            I do TBear my friend. Its not as good as Band of Brothers, but it is very goos in its own right.
            Thanks bros, there are so many series I need to catch up on. I can't just join reruns, I need to start from the begining. If you ever want to check out a good series give Justified a try, it's one of my favorites along with Breaking bad. But both are better if you start from the begining.

Comment

• When I get on that mountain moonshine, if you have an ******* you best just be stayin away furm me.

Comment

Thanks bros, there are so many series I need to catch up on. I can't just join reruns, I need to start from the begining. If you ever want to check out a good series give Justified a try, it's one of my favorites along with Breaking bad. But both are better if you start from the begining.
                Im like you. I HAVE to see things from the begining. You know what series was good? Dont laugh, but Raising Hope is a good series. It should've gotten more hype. It could've rivaled Married with Children.

Comment

• Who else is drinking while watching the fight on a stream???

All my friends would rather go out and party then watch boxing, whats wrong with them right? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    Who else is drinking while watching the fight on a stream???

All my friends would rather go out and party then watch boxing, whats wrong with them right? lol
                    Im watchinthe fight Danny my man. Steve and Jessie are fightin right now. I ordered it, and sittin up here sippin yak. :drinkup:

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      Im watchinthe fight Danny my man. Steve and Jessie are fightin right now. I ordered it, and sittin up here sippin yak. :drinkup:
                      Same man Im watchin it on a stream, Im not drinkin too big tonight just a 40 and some captain morgan haha.

Canelo's lookin pretty good, he doesnt throw all the time but when he lands u can tell it hurts.

Comment

Working...
                      X