No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    I mean I usually drink only at night which is daytime to most posters in this thread.

How many? ok you don't have to say hehe.

I've tried other beers like beer hausen, heiniken, tiger, and other beers from Europe and Asian countries but I find san miguel the best for me, maybe my pinoy bias or something.

What beer do you prefer, T?
    Depends on the occasion, for just a Barbeque I'm alright with most domestic amber beers. I really like the flavors of darker beers and with mexican food I have to have my Dos Equis(dark). But I live in a very hot dry area and most outdoor events it's better to drink the lighter beers.

Comment

• Been drinking tonight bout to crash on the bed... anyone ever have three olives loopy? It tastes just like fruit loops, ****s crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        Been drinking tonight bout to crash on the bed... anyone ever have three olives loopy? It tastes just like fruit loops, ****s crazy
        Nah but i get some weed that tastes like froot loops.

Comment

• So if i tear up about Mca one more time im just gonna let it flow,true heartbreak today.

Comment

• alright ****ers, whats up, who seen the avengers, who u picking floyd/cotto, what round lets get it poppin up in hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
              alright ****ers, whats up, who seen the avengers, who u picking floyd/cotto, what round lets get it poppin up in hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr
              Floyd ill wait for video.

Comment

• Reporting for a very brief tour of duty. With a glass of this..............

Comment

• DONT OPEN
                  DEAD INSIDE

[IMG][/IMG]

time to get ****ed up

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    DONT OPEN
                    DEAD INSIDE

[IMG][/IMG]

time to get ****ed up
                    I want an excuse to use this cool gif more