Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****, I'm 2 minutes late already. Good thing I live next to the university. I think I'll just walts in there 10 minutes late. What's the worst that can happen.

Comment

• I think this rapid posting style signifies that I caught a buzz already. I guess I reached my goal.

Comment

• This girl invited me to go clubbing later. I want to go, but I don't want to spend the money. I think I'm going to have to turn this one down. I don't even like clubs.

Comment

• For the first time, I feel like I could use an iphone. It would allow me to keep posting in my seminar.

Comment

• Okay, I'm 6 minutes late. Think it's time to go. Hopefully I don't get arrested on my bicycle for riding buzzed on the way.

Just joking, but I'll try to safely navigate the bicycle traffic.

It's only a 2 minute ride.

Comment

• Okay, I'm 6 minutes late. Think it's time to go. Hopefully I don't get arrested on my bicycle for riding buzzed on the way.

Just joking, but I'll try to safely navigate the bicycle traffic.

It's only a 2 minute ride.

Comment

• **** it, I'm finishing my chu hi.

Comment

• ****, how did I suddenly get to be 9 minutes late.

Well, the professor is always late. Who knows, he may not even be there yet.

Comment

• Chu hi almost finished.

Comment

• Should I suddenly switch to the tequila bottle in the corner?

Nah, the answer is 'probably not'.

Comment

Working...
                      X