No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
    I'll be passing through Phoenix. Hoping I manage a good ten hours sleep tonight.
    If it's tomorrow your lucky, it's only supposed to be 93, Sunday it was 105°!
    I still might seem hot to you but there is very little humidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
      If it's tomorrow your lucky, it's only supposed to be 93, Sunday it was 105°!
      I still might seem hot to you but there is very little humidity.
      It's supposed to be raining here, I think there as well if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

It's supposed to be raining here, I think there as well if I'm not mistaken.
        Usually when it might rain here it doesn't. If it will it should be late night.

But out on the highway you would see more rain than in the Valley.

Comment

• Damn, between the Lang and Game of Teezies I'm averaging a lot more posts lately.

Comment

Usually when it might rain here it doesn't. If it will it should be late night.

But out on the highway you would see more rain than in the Valley.
            I'll be headed north through the mountains to Flagstaff from there, so I'll be in the state quite awhile.

Comment

Damn, between the Lang and Game of Teezies I'm averaging a lot more posts lately.
              I use this site like people use MSN.

I've communicated a fukload. It's crazy.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I'll be headed north through the mountains to Flagstaff from there, so I'll be in the state quite awhile.
                Are you on an extended rode trip?

Comment

Are you on an extended rode trip?
                  Not a road trip man, headed all the way back east for work, nonstop. Was out here for a minute though.

Comment

• Originally posted by HARLOTRY
                    You use your anus like most girls use their vagina.
                    Mom I called just to say I forgot my elmo and me book.

(Your Mother isn't here. Click.)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      What up C-Money.
                      Whats goin on R-Dub mah homie?!?!?!?! **** I thought I woulda been sleep by now, but I had to run Mrs. Chief ova to target right quick to do an exchange, and I'll be scolded wit a pot of hot monkey piss if there was not a one fukin parkin space left when we got back to the apt. Had to wait like 30 minutes for somebody to un-ass a parking spot.

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                      HAve fun mate. It's 2AM here, I can't believe that's the time you're getting up
                      Will do Rory my man. It'll be a nice change of scenery from this DMV(DC)area. The Mrs deserves her some fun in the sun, she's been one helluva trooper this past year.

Comment

Working...
                      X