Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Made me laugh!
    True story bro, I was going out to relieve another driver and sneeze sharted, thankfully I give myself plenty of time so I made it to the bathroom before any of the juice soiled my drawers. After pushing out more butt pee and cleaning up I went out to do my relief. As soon as I sat down in the seat I did it again. I just hauled ass to the next stop and discarded my Hanes in the bathroom trashcan....

Comment

• I drank lots of rum, vodka and beer.

Comment

• The mighty Drink Tank(Drank lang) has been stickied since the last time I been on. Cheers Brothers

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Sup.

Morel got robbed.

Somebody had to say it......
          I haven't watched the fight yet and this is my first news of it, but Mares is quickly becoming the fighter I hate because of officiating.

You want to say that it isn't his fault the officials are corrupt, but it was him who threw all of those low blows against Agbenko.

Now this?

It might not be bad, if it wasn't against a 36 year old veteran.

Makes me want to pull out my pubic hair. (Sorry for the imagery.)

I use to be a fan of Mares, ever since watching him in the 2004 Olympics.

I'm sorry to say it kind of, but I can't wait to see him knocked out on the canvas.

Not that I really want to see any fighter hurt, but this guy's career is more and more so a fraud, and if the officials are corrupted, the only way to win is to knock him the fu ck out. It will happen, he isn't that good, and I look forward to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
            I haven't watched the fight yet and this is my first news of it, but Mares is quickly becoming the fighter I hate because of officiating.

You want to say that it isn't his fault the officials are corrupt, but it was him who threw all of those low blows against Agbenko.

Now this?

It might not be bad, if it wasn't against a 36 year old veteran.

Makes me want to pull out my pubic hair. (Sorry for the imagery.)

I use to be a fan of Mares, ever since watching him in the 2004 Olympics.

I'm sorry to say it kind of, but I can't wait to see him knocked out on the canvas.

Not that I really want to see any fighter hurt, but this guy's career is more and more so a fraud, and if the officials are corrupted, the only way to win is to knock him the fu ck out. It will happen, he isn't that good, and I look forward to it.
            Lol, naw I was playing. Mares won pretty clearly. Think I had it scored 9-3, 10-2 for Mares. There was no doubt who won. No Abril-Rios type bullshit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Lol, naw I was playing. Mares won pretty clearly. Think I had it scored 9-3, 10-2 for Mares. There was no doubt who won. No Abril-Rios type bullshit.
              Oh, well I expected such a result.

If Mares was outboxed by an old Morel, we could've assumed he'd be stopped by someone decent in the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Check your PMs, Chief.

Thanks, TBear. I was going to do more but ever since Megaupload got shut down it's a pain in the balls finding source material.
                Got it Bringer mah homie. As always bruh, you never disapoint bruh.

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                One of the first things I told her was I watch alot of boxing. I figured if it was going to be a problem, I wanted to get it out of the way. Overall I have been pretty lucky. She's not into it but I've dragged to a few live cards and she enjoys that. She tolerates the rest.
                I tol Mrs. Chief the same thing when we started dating. She's a lil into Boxing now, like she has her own set of fav Boxers(Andre Ward, FMJ, James Kirkland, Paul Williams, and the Peterson brothers plus a few others), but we're also talkin about a woman who wont watch NCAA football cause they not professionals yet, so if a Boxer is not very well known, then she dont wanna watch um. But she tolerates me watchin every stitch of Boxing I can get my hands on.

Comment

• Ive never been more hungover.... this is awful

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    Ive never been more hungover.... this is awful
                    Best way to fix it Danny my man. Is to find what it was that you were drinkin that got you there, and to consume it in copious amounts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                      Ive never been more hungover.... this is awful
                      Have a couple drinks. You'll feel better in no time.

Actually, I'd rather recommend some marijuana and a nice day of napping, and some chicken soup and toast.

Comment

Working...
                      X