Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to watch Jones Evans but there was nothing else on the card that enticed me..

Comment

• So Chavez Jr failed to sign the contract that Martinez already signed by the deadline, and is now going to be stripped by the WBC.

Is it any ****in' surprise at this point?

Comment

• Jones is a ****ing freak. Elbows....

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          So Chavez Jr failed to sign the contract that Martinez already signed by the deadline, and is now going to be stripped by the WBC.

None here!

Anybody see the Librado Andrade fight? I was unhappy with that stoppage, no point in being a tough guy anymore, if you get hit they are going to stop it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            So Chavez Jr failed to sign the contract that Martinez already signed by the deadline, and is now going to be stripped by the WBC.

Gotta protect the cash cow!

Comment

• Arum makes me sick. I can't honestly say I'll miss that guy when he's gone and I think many boxing fans would say the same.

Comment

• Dear Kaynan.. I am moving to ST Paul MN (for reals).. I am going to find out where you live and walk all over your lawn..

Comment

• I just too an Ambient and I'm high as shuui

Comment

• I got so drunk thursday night I **** my pants at work twice yesterday...

Comment

• Originally posted by kaps View Post
                      I got so drunk thursday night I **** my pants at work twice yesterday...
                      Made me laugh!

Comment

Working...
                      X