• Nodogoshi 1, Deer 0.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Nodogoshi 1, Deer 0.

Hey Mac, put venison back on the menu!

Comment

Nodogoshi 1, Deer 0.
        I've hit maybe at the very least a half a dozen deer. But that one was a square on solid hit.

That's actually a story in itself; some ****ing idiot who was in the other lane flashed his brights on and off about 15 times, or more.

I tried to check my lights, to make sure they were working okay, and I turned my lights off for a second as I was testing them out. I turned them back on just in time to see the deer which I was a nanosecond from plowing into.

The guy in the car confronted me, and asked me if I was drunk; "no I'm not drunk, I'm on my way to work."

He just said "damnit", almost crying, and drove away.

Fu cking panzy, he should have been concerned about the state of my car, and about helping me get the deer out of the road. In fact, he was the fu cking reason I hit the deer. If he would have done nothing, I would have seen the deer (as I've seen a million other deer) and everything would have been just fine and dandy. That is why yuppies should not come to Oregon.

But, the short end of the story is that this fu cking douch bag made me destroy the front end of my pick up, and then was traumatized by the sight of a deer (aka forest rat) being killed by a car. Yet, he didn't have the common decency to help me clean up the mess, and I even lost my job as a result, due to no transportation.

Sad story, no?

Comment

• ****ed up, no doubt.

I've never hit a deer, but I was down in Raleigh two years ago. On Halloween night coming back from a party drunk as **** in a car loaded with 5 people some dude in a Toyota Tacoma about 4 cars ahead of us hit one dead on. Somehow, the thing was still alive even though there was only half of it left. Someone had to call highway patrol and traffic had to just stop while the patrol officer came out and capped it in the head.

Of course, all the girls in the car cried like babies.

Then a few days later I was returning home and saw a huge fresh bloodstain on the highway. I'm assuming it was another deer, the 18 wheeler that hit it was pulled off to the side and it's grill was all jacked the **** up. But holy hell that was a mess.

Comment

****ed up, no doubt.

I've never hit a deer, but I was down in Raleigh two years ago. On Halloween night coming back from a party drunk as **** in a car loaded with 5 people some dude in a Toyota Tacoma about 4 cars ahead of us hit one dead on. Somehow, the thing was still alive even though there was only half of it left. Someone had to call highway patrol and traffic had to just stop while the patrol officer came out and capped it in the head.

Of course, all the girls in the car cried like babies.

Then a few days later I was returning home and saw a huge fresh bloodstain on the highway. I'm assuming it was another deer, the 18 wheeler that hit it was pulled off to the side and it's grill was all jacked the **** up. But holy hell that was a mess.
            It was still alive and there was half of it left? Eerie! I would have dreams!

Comment

• i hit a deer in 2007 in washington state, driving home from my summer vacation in nevada. i have a honda accord and the deer appeared as i went around a blind corner at 55 mph, i saw it standing in the middle of the road and started to run away and then turned back so i could hit it. it's a$$ came through the windshield and then it ran away. i had to cross the border with a shattered windshield

Comment

• We have no deer here just coyotes and snakes. And we aim for the snakes. It would be a bummer to smash up your car on a big animal. My wife is from Oregon and says they hit quite a few.

Comment

• Originally posted by titanium View Post
                  It was still alive and there was half of it left? Eerie! I would have dreams!
                  Yeah, it was ****ing freaky looking. The lower (?) half of it was totally gone. Like the ass end, back legs, etc... It was just stomach, upper legs, neck, and head.

Comment

Yeah, it was ****ing freaky looking. The lower (?) half of it was totally gone. Like the ass end, back legs, etc... It was just stomach, upper legs, neck, and head.
                    I would like to retract my joke about putting venison on the menu now.

I would feel pretty bad for the deer if I seen that.

Comment

• ell what the hell has been goin on gentlemen? I been out the loop for the day, but I got a lil time before its poker time wit Mrs. Chief.

Comment

Working...
                      X