Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiped by these Del Taco burritos, ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by titanium View Post
      No.

I didn't think so.

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
      Wiped by these Del Taco burritos, ugh.
      Del Taco...Ugh!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
        I didn't think so.
        I am a bit lit! Should be one, I would drink it right now.

Where's Chief2nd?

Comment

Del Taco...Ugh!!
          Chattin' with a beezy to ease the pain

Comment

Catch phrase of the year!!
            Thanks TBear my man. I was feelin halfway sauced when I can up with that one.

Originally posted by titanium View Post
            It is a mixed drink.
            Good Idea. Imma put some thought into the medley of liquors that will constitute the chemical make up of said drink. Try askin for that **** drunk.

Originally posted by titanium View Post
            I am a bit lit! Should be one, I would drink it right now.

Where's Chief2nd?
            My fault Titan mah homie. I believe Im shot to **** or I drink far too fast.I drank a full bottle of Crown down to right before the 3/4th gone mark, and could no longer hang.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Chinese sounds awesome right about now.

What'd you order up, Chief?
              My fault for takin so long Bringer mah homie. My appearant shot-to-****ness prevented me from being able to hang last night. I'll be training all day for this evening being that it's Friday.

I had combo fried rice, and sweet & sour chicken. I need to change it up, cause thats what I always get. IDK why, but I consider it a safe choice.

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Feelin' all the tunes!!!!!!
              Thanks Wess. I was hopin that the tunes would touch someone like they was touchin me. I've always wanted to tell you your sig rocks bruh. Greenz is on the way my man.

Comment

• You lot in here tomorrow for the Mares fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                  You lot in here tomorrow for the Mares fight?
                  I should be home by then, so I'd have to say I'll be here front and center my man. Cant miss Abner. Anselmo's on the undercard aint he?

*edit: just read the schedualed fights Escalante is on one of the undercard bouts too. 930pm(EST) on Showtime. I'm there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    I should be home by then, so I'd have to say I'll be here front and center my man. Cant miss Abner. Anselmo's on the undercard aint he?

*edit: just read the schedualed fights Escalante is on one of the undercard bouts too. 930pm(EST) on Showtime. I'm there.
                    If you get Showtime extreme, they show the undercard before showtime starts. I'll be around all weekend because I record them and the 5 other shows on between Fri and Sat night.

If anybody is interested I posted a pic of my pup in the lounge, I didn't know where to post it so I started another one of those ol pet threads.

Comment

• Yeah, looks a decent card.

I'm starting early when the British boxing is on, some good fights on that too.

Comment

Working...
                      X