Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCracken has done wonders for the British amateur set-up, I haven't heard anything about his situation for a while though. Maybe the authorities realised what a stupid mistake they were making.

http://news.boxrec.com/news/2012/fan...pic-qualifiers

Comment

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
      I still think Kessler will have too much for Groves and I cannot see Warren getting the Dane over here to fight.
      I hope they don't rush Groves, a Kessler bout this year is not a good idea IMO.
      Same goes for Price and Fury, I hope they keep the big boys away from the attractive money that goes with a title shot. Let them grow.

Comment

• After watching enough of Floyd on 24/7:

I'm convinced he only acts like that to piss people off.........so they'll buy tickets in hope that he somehow loses a boxing match.

He is without a doubt, the most annoying........biggest a$$hole that has ever been paid for being a professional athlete.

Plus it's like he and 50 cent need to get a room or something........are those two queer?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Im sure Floyd plays up his "act" for the cameras, if you cant be famous, might as well be infamous

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
            Im sure Floyd plays up his "act" for the cameras, if you cant be famous, might as well be infamous
            I'm sure also. I mean he's just murdering the idea of being infamous though, it's borderline I can't stand you. As opposed to just simply being the bad guy.

Either he's being the biggest master of psyche or he's just a person that I completely dislike.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
            Last edited by Run; 04-17-2012, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
              I'm sure also. I mean he's just murdering the idea of being infamous though, it's borderline I can't stand you. As opposed to just simply being the bad guy.

Either he's being the biggest master of psyche or he's just a person that I completely dislike.
              I always said he should be called Freud Mayweather

Comment

• A
                Originally posted by RwK View Post
                After watching enough of Floyd on 24/7:

I'm convinced he only acts like that to piss people off.........so they'll buy tickets in hope that he somehow loses a boxing match.

He is without a doubt, the most annoying........biggest a$$hole that has ever been paid for being a professional athlete.

Plus it's like he and 50 cent need to get a room or something........are those two queer?
                I find his funny as shyt. What post people forget is that he's a promoter also. What better than a promoter actually who's going to fight. Perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                  A

I find his funny as shyt. What post people forget is that he's a promoter also. What better than a promoter actually who's going to fight. Perfect.
                  Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
                  I always said he should be called Freud Mayweather

It clearly is a great act. I mean at least people see through it.

Comment

• Sup boys, just got back from this skank-ass middle-aged bar my roommates dragged me to

Comment

• Drinks anyone????????

Comment

Working...
                      X