No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
    The names and the faces change, but the posters remain the same.
    Is Klitschko2009 still around?

I havent seen Lewis vs Vitali: The Truth

for a while

Comment

• Groves fight off.

Comment

• oh you can **** right off

Comment

• Alright, so whats the real reason for this.

IMO they want Steigletz and Kessler to fight first, and then force purse bids so Warren can put in a ****ing massive bid to get the winner over to the uk and rob them

Comment

• Pulled out with an injury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
              Alright, so whats the real reason for this.

IMO they want Steigletz and Kessler to fight first, and then force purse bids so Warren can put in a ****ing massive bid to get the winner over to the uk and rob them
              Kessler would probably spark Groves at the moment, Warren isn't going to risk it. Much easier to get the title off someone Stieglitz and go the Cleverly route, Although I'd think Groves would make much tougher defenses.

Comment

• You know what this was the scheduled fight i was most looking forward to, I really thought it was a pick em, but I was backing groves to KO him, ****ing gutted with this pull out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
                  Kessler would probably spark Groves at the moment, Warren isn't going to risk it. Much easier to get the title off someone Stieglitz and go the Cleverly route, Although I'd think Groves would make much tougher defenses.
                  If Groves won he'd of had to fight Kessler anyway, as he's mando.

I think they want to take a look at exactly what Kessler has left, if he looks ropey againt Steigletz with not much left they will have a go.

Groves can beat Kessler imo, if he's as faded as i think he is, he's mobile enough for straight lines kessler, simmilar to Dirrell he can frustrate the hell out of you if he wants to, and i suspect his power will still be there at world level.

Comment

• Gary Sykes is fighting Broner.

Comment

• I still think Kessler will have too much for Groves and I cannot see Warren getting the Dane over here to fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X