No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    You've went nowhere. What did you bring to drink for the evening Georges? Make sure you dont step in here empty handed.
    Drunken posting wouldn't be celebrated on this site if not for me. Remember that.

I have some Dewars white label.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Drunken posting wouldn't be celebrated on this site if not for me. Remember that.

I have some Dewars white label.
      I commend you for starting this thread. It is your greatest contribution to mankind. But dont get uppity with me hipster.

Dewars white? Good choice.

Comment

I havent had a drink all day long.............................................. ...Guess it's time to :drinkup:
        I had some Vodka early this morning with breakfast ... i'm gonna get hammered watching game of thrones ... and it's my b-day ... and I get Emancipation day off ... Paid ... i'm getting sh!t faced, I went out Friday to celebrate so I'm staying in and drinking today

Comment

• Time to grip and sip...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
            I had some Vodka early this morning with breakfast ... i'm gonna get hammered watching game of thrones ... and it's my b-day ... and I get Emancipation day off ... Paid ... i'm getting sh!t faced, I went out Friday to celebrate so I'm staying in and drinking today
            Thats whats happenin El Mustang bruh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday homie. I done gave out too much green today, so expect some in the very near future. Also, Imma pull out a billy to slide in your direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
              Time to grip and sip...
              YezZirrrrrrr. Po' up till you throw up.

Comment

YezZirrrrrrr. Po' up till you throw up.
                Chug until you mean mug.

Comment

I commend you for starting this thread. It is your greatest contribution to mankind. But dont get uppity with me hipster.

Dewars white? Good choice.
                  Call me a hipster again and there's gonna be trouble. I'm not crazy about Scotch though. Yes Dewars White.

Now I'm drinking this:

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Call me a hipster again and there's gonna be trouble. I'm not crazy about Scotch though. Yes Dewars White.

Now I'm drinking this:

Why are you drinking mud?

If you put me on ignore so that I cant post in this thread, I'll have your entire account deleted, and a midget with a red paddle will jump out your bushes and beat you within a inch of you life whilst screaming Red K over and over at the top of his lungs.

Lets keep it civil Georgia.

Comment

• anybody have that hennessey on deck?

Comment

Working...
                      X