No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
    soyour sig...is that in ref to run with knives? he still around? he was cool
    No.

He goes by Runs with Sporks.

Comment

soyour sig...is that in ref to run with knives? he still around? he was cool
      I abbreviated my username, lol. Tired of typing the entire thing in.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• What's up Run? Pea? Chief?

Wish I had longer to kick it with you ****ers, but I gotta dead it at 11PM. Morning comes early when you're shot to **** like I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          What's up Run? Pea? Chief?
          Took my Mom to Wednesday night church, felt uncomfortable. lol now I'm already back to sinning.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• What's going on everybody.. I believe this is my first post in this thread.. Bout to crack open a few cold ones and kick it

Comment

• Got tomorrow off. Gonna be up for a minute. Paul Masson will be making a appearance here in a minute for me.

Hope I don't gotta work Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
                I abbreviated my username, lol. Tired of typing the entire thing in.
                ah,i see.

nice to see you

not many familiar names around.

Comment

ah,i see.

nice to see you

not many familiar names around.
                  Did all of you crash out or what? There's a lang competition at stake.

Comment

• Shiner Bock and Texas baseball.. smh @ the Rangers blowing a 2 run lead tonight..Looks like i'll be making another pit stop if it goes into extras

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      Shiner Bock and Texas baseball.. smh @ the Rangers blowing a 2 run lead tonight..Looks like i'll be making another pit stop if it goes into extras
                      Good man.

Born and Raised in Texas I'm a Mariners fan. Because of Griffey/Ichiro.......so that's how the poker cards lay on this table.

Comment

Working...
                      X