Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For a single night the green rained from the skies... This is a story we shall tell our children of.

Comment

• Man, the lounge is brutally dead tonight.

Comment

• What the hell happened to Bringers Karma lol, i knew it was too good to be true

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
          What the hell happened to Bringers Karma lol, i knew it was too good to be true
          As I feared, he has been punished by the gods for delivering the gift of green to man, like Prometheus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
            As I feared, he has been punished by the gods for delivering the gift of green to man, like Prometheus.
            Lol well i got a bit of a boost, pity though, do those lads not usually come on on weeknights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
              Lol well i got a bit of a boost, pity though, do those lads not usually come on on weeknights?
              It's pretty random.

Comment

• Sipping some wine. May have to switch to rum or shochu in a minute as I'm about to run out. Thinking of buying a ticket to the All Japan Judo tournament next month (I believe it doubles as the Olympic trials in Olympic years).

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                  For a single night the green rained from the skies... This is a story we shall tell our children of.
                  You aint liein Teng bruh. Twas a night that will be remembered for all times, and stories of it shall pass cross the lips of our grandchildren.

It seemed as though the heavens opened up, and God himself sprinkled green k seeds in the clouds to rain down on us and bring us great joy.

My children, their children, and my childrens, childrens, children, will know of the legend of Teh Bringer.

Comment

• It's still raining, Chief. I've just been busy. Have some more, son.

Gotta bounce in about 20 mins, but I'll be back to spread green love here and there. Just not consistently until the weekend gets here. Gonna smoke out Saturday night, watch the Marquez and Rios bouts, and rain green down upon whoever keeps me company in the DL.

Comment

• This..........................

Plus This.....................

Equals........................

A Goooooooooood Mooooooorning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X