No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

All day everyday bruh. We down like 4 flat tire Vers mah homie.

Let TBS know he just messed up one of the greatest things to hit the Lounge ever. Bringer needs the big karma stick to ensure mod/user interactions are operating at their highest levels. It really improved the morale around here. We need for it to return ASAP.
    When you coming this way again?

Comment

• So Toney Loc was Jack?

Damn, I need to have my Alt Busters card revoked......

Comment

• Only recently. Up until about last week, it was Mangler Jr. But he retired from the site, and handed the account to Jack, who's been looking for a ban ever since.

Comment

• Ahhh, o.k. I was shocked to see Jack have a account with 8000 posts on it. I was starting to catch a vibe, though.

Comment

• If he wanted to keep it on the downlow he wouldn't have made a thread in the history section touting Antonio Margarito as being better than Henry Armstrong.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by the_bringer View Post
                if he wanted to keep it on the downlow he wouldn't have made a thread in the history section touting antonio margarito as being better than henry armstrong.
                wowza.....

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Doesnt say to much about me does it!? Wtf
                  Come on Reedy. You a given mah homie. Since when is having our very own Roy Jones Jr moding the Lounge anything less than profound?
                  Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  So Toney Loc was Jack?

Damn, I need to have my Alt Busters card revoked......
                  I had not clue it was Jack until recently(last couple of days), cause of what he was postin.

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
                  When you coming this way again?
                  I'll be down there in June to house hunt with Mrs. Chief. Then we'll be down for good in August.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Only recently. Up until about last week, it was Mangler Jr. But he retired from the site, and handed the account to Jack, who's been looking for a ban ever since.
                  Thats EXACTLY who I knew it to be until the postin style changed up. Tell Mang Jr he needs to get his ass back here pronto.

Comment

• I always thought mang jr wassss jack

Comment

• If so, it's news to me. Abel (Jr) and I are FB buds, and we talk about fights and whatnot every fight night. I doubt he'd call me a f@ggot or use the N word.

Comment

Working...
                      X